Maintenance Course

45 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2009 16:19:07 by Kawasaki extreme | Go to original / last post
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No .. But i`m sure you`ll have plenty of offers .. lol XK .. be quiet .. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey nice one Geoff and yeh totally agree with Lou.   Pmsl @ XK.. loving the rendition, but not sure the rattle is a good thing...and now hes blown 3 headlight bulbs .. 2 in one week!!  grrrrrr  Angry   Disapprove   (FB's -  email sent)  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi, re sunday,i thought i didnt have my kids, but i have so will have to come in my van and bring my two children, can someone pm me to make sure that is ok please                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The more the merrier Ian and theres always some cars/vans at squires                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

U may have to keep them locked up sumwhere safe Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

He will if you`re around XK .. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oi...this is my children we are talking about, drop the subject please!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I promise they'll be safe Ian,we'll lock up xk if neccesaryLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

they are gonna stay with nana and granddad now, so its just me which means weather permitting i can come on bigbird                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Sorry Ian  ..  it was meant as a joke .. Sorry for any offence .. Of course children are welcome .. i`m bringing my lad ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no worries nitro, i am just very protective over my babies........that reminds me, must let them out of the shed, looking forward to seeing everyone on sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Ian, you told me that you kept them in a box in the loft.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats at weekends buddy                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Is this maintenance course still going and has anyone been on it yet? I really do need someone to show me how to keep Ruby glowing....                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

If you mean the B M one at Squires, it was a one day thing, tho I'm sure they are planning another one; PM emzed and ask him. If you mean the other course you posted it lol don't ya know?                                                                                                                                                                                
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Best bet is to get the Haynes book - out of print but loads on ebay, eg item 380150194556 - and then have someone who knows what they're doing talk you through the basics.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

was it emzed who organised the last one.....thought it was cassie ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Twas indeed the friendly bikers Ian.We will be organising plenty more in the coming months,combined mayhaps with a bike wash(fully clothed before that old nugget raises its head againShocked). Just let us get the rally out of the way rose and we'll be onto it.If you wanna know what it was like from a 'customer'point of view drop Hipster Chick a pm,she was in the same boat as yourself and would probably be the best one to tell you if she found it helpfulThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i would love to be involved again cassie if required                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

Why don't we do a maintenance course at the rally? Advantage being, we wouldn't have to pay anything to Squires for ground rent.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 340 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption