lads! whats the best line a womans shot you down with

46 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2008 18:20:25 by M.S. | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

CHOCTITS.JPG: Click to enlarge image if carlsburg made chocolate                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

lmao!!!   mmmmmmmmm - screw the diet!!!! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Mmmmm.... Bournville...

*sighs*

Himself insisted I buy an actual bed when he moved in... gone are the days of mattresses on the floor... still - falling out's not a problem if you strap yourself to one of the handy tie-points on the frame *WEG*
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I've just made a boob cake exactly the same as that for a friends birthday!!! Its sat on my kitchen worktop right now...SPOOKY!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

PS.....Mills and Boon????? You can tell you haven't met the Scary yet!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

your tuned in or i'm tuned in scary indeed!! i'll try some other thoughts!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Wannabe - I always have problems doing up the last restraint!!   Maybe I should stop doing bondage play on my own.... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

you need one hand free surely!! [i know yu aint called shirley!!]                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Dammit, TM - you are right!!!   Nothing worse than an itchy nose that you can't scratch.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

PLEASE!!!   Do not use those words on forum ever again people!   M***s & B**n indeed! Censored LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Di - Dont s'pose yr a rally virgin ( I hope!). ( Not wiv them many postings) And wots M&B? A West Midlands brewery,p'haps?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Back the original thread before it started getting kinky...   Was walking my daughter to her new school yesterday for a taster day before she starts properly in September.   She kept walking in front of me. 'Dad, I don't want to be seen with you.'   Why?   The reply came with all the know-it-all world-weariness an 11-year-old can muster.   'That top. No-one wears white tops now. Sandals are SO last year, and you DON'T wear socks with them. And your trousers are so OLD...'   I arrived at the school feeling an inch high... What's she going to be like when she's 15?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Bless ya heart Wills, that's what kids are for, so you can embarrass them!   Not a rally virgin XKLYBR LOL. Go to the top of the page for the M & B explanation!   I once turned a bloke down with " Sorry, you don't support the right football team" or a slight variation on that!! Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I used to live in Birmingham, and altho there were Mitchell & Butlers pubs a'plenty, virgins were in short supply! And my daughter claims to be an orphan.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

at a dance recently''sorry youre to short!''                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was it the Tango?   (yes,I know it's a cheap shot, but I've only just got up).                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Yep, TM - had the same...   Many years ago when I thought I would give this dating malarkey a go I arranged to meet a woman in Carlisle. When I stepped off the train, her first words were "you're shorter than I thought you were"... it all went downhill from there...   (You'd have thought my height on my profile would have been a clue!)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

were you wearing yellow shoes an a pointy hat?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

lol - you are going to have to explain that one to me!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8604 seconds. There are 695 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption