Fault with search

24 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2015 14:33:43 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Thanks for the reply Matt. I prefer the old way of searching.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

When I was looking yesterday, whether you hit Top 20 guys or Top 20 gals - you always got the gals; today both give you the guys!
Wacko

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

In the interests of improving the site I'd like to see slightly more constructive comments than some of the above - exactly what is wrong with it that you don't like? What bugs have you found? 

If you had an issue with your car or bike and were taking it to a garage to get fixed you could hardly expect them to fix it if all you were willing to say is "it's shit" - same applies here.

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I'm still getting a hang-up on my searches, on two different computers and using both Chrome and Explorer.

While Matt seems to have sorted it so that once you've made a search and gone back to it you don't lose the parameters you'd set, it seems that all searches are now saved according to the first one you clicked on.
e.g. you click on newest members - that's what you get, you then go back and click on online members, and you get them sorted by newest. If you then click on Top 20 (say girls) you get the most popular but only who's currently online, should you the try Top 20 guys the search doesn't change at all and if you go back to search newest or online you'll only get the girls - you have to change your search filters for all the 'set' searches - but at least your personal searches will stay there until you change them!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2959 seconds. There are 837 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption