affordable training 2014 ..

26 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2014 00:33:17 by buzz_sp1 | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Buzz can I book a female instructor to show me improve my riding skills ?                                                                                                                                                                              
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

hi  tab    sorry for delay  in getting back  to  you . where do  u live??  it wont be possible to  run the weekend  that  early  as  we just  dont have the  interest we had hoped , if you  live close enough to  travel i can def sort you out a days training on a sunday  before may   thats not a problem ..  hi  gary  .. yes we do  instructor training its all free , but  we expect you  to  help out at  the  school  in return , if this  suits  then  pop down to  see me  @ king edmund school  in rochford  , my number is  01268 794703 ......... and finnally  jp   yes  you  can mate , ive got a 23 year old  slim blonde  in tight  all in one leathers  in my  team , (not joking )                                                                                                                                                                               
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm in Shipley, which is near to Bradford. ??                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

hi  tab  .  yes its a bit  too far  to  travel  for  the  1 day .  its a shame  all the  interst  comes  from so  far  north  ...   was good  to  have  gazza  90  down today  joining  in instructor  training .  putting   his  experience  to  good  use  .
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hi Buzz

I'd certainly be interested in a training weekend. Did CBT over a year ago, passed my theory last May, had some lessons last summer on my 125, then two lessons on a 600 back end of last year - road riding on that went much better than I expected but it's those damn mod 1 manoeuvres I'm struggling with. Lack of confidence is my main problem - compounded by my total mortification at dropping the bike - thank goodness for protective bars!! Embarrassed  Lesson booked for this weekend to start the season off again.
More than happy to travel to wherever suits you and other folk - so if you're able to set something up let me know, please.
Thanks, Fi                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

replied   by  pm                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 889 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption