BSB Snetterton 5th - 7th July

31 Posts | Latest reply on 08/07/2013 09:02:45 by old red | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

go mine too Big smile we'll be going up first thing Friday morning with the TSRSV (caravan) in tow lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be there Friday morning to........with my tent Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

She says Friday morning but plenty of us know what Ellie time runs like!!LOL.

I'll get us there as early as possThumbs Up.

See you all there..                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

The weatherman says its gonna be scorchin HOT on Fri-Sat, if the previous 2 years are anything to go by Sunday will be HOTTEST!!

Sun cream and shorts will be the order of the dayBig smileCool.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I'd best make sure I take me hat then!! Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Aye I forgot hat...Bald patch keeps getting burnt at Snett, except when I go to watch Team Spesh you buggers get the cold Norfolk weather..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Remember there is very little cover at Snetterton!!! so bring something to cover yourself (long sleeve t-shirt etc) and sun cream  Last year I burnt the top's of my feet Unhappy (had flip flops on)                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Will be leaving here about 1:30, not a cloud in the sky, sunblock packed, everything ready gonna be a great weekend! Thumbs Up.

Will be a roaster for anyone turning up on the bikes for Sunday racing so make sure you've got your sunblock and hat and you'll be taking on lots of water!!Cool.

See you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I now can't make it until Sunday due to work. Sorry folks, I will try to meet up with you at the track.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Sorry to everyone, as I didn't make it at all this weekend. Sometimes other more important things come first. But I did miss not meeting up with everyone, not to mention the race.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Hey Ho David, 'twas a great weekend, temp topped 30 degs at the track on Sunday!! Great raceday!Cool.
Had a great weekend of it with great company, thanks to all those that made it and met up, great to see you againThumbs Up..

Another day, another place David.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 239 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption