Roadburners 8th St Georges Rally - 19 - 21 April 2013

39 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2013 00:09:28 by Jaffa | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Mrs Jaffa rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hope the Yeto remembers my fruit pudding !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Only a week to go , woohoo

Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm playin out!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

wahooooooo an allie against the Yeti :)                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Is that a good thing BJ???

What time you guys riding up Friday??                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bee i need all the allies i can get against the Yeti , he is HUGe and nows how to weaken a hobbit lol   Havent made firm plans as yet but prob 10 ish me thinks, Mr Ken and the Squashy one have more clue than me, i am just sitting looking at the scenery and being a pain as per usual lol  Will let you know :)                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Ok cools, I've PM'd you my No. Give me a tinkle xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

not long to go now wahoooo fruit pudding here i come wahoooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

Sie will ring you tomorrow but cant leave till 2.30 as working am will be hoping to get away earlier if poss see you there if you are going up early John the piss up is on yesssss                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

No worries M8, can't see me leaving any earlier then that myself, all depends when I get keys to my pad. Ring me anyways so I can pick your No. up.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Beer So giddy can't wait to see you all - I'm off tomorrow, so hoping to get there early - the sun is out and I can feel a messy weekend coming on woooohooooooooooo Hug  ride safe everyone xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

see u tomm Katie Lady :)                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Sun's 'OOOOOT' be a great ride over the Border.............take care all, ride safe and see you there Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh

Mind your waterproofs for Sunday folks Thumbs Down

say Hi to George for me LOL

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Safely home, drenched and freezing.

Great rally with great company!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Hail stones, freezing, soaking wet ride home but worth it for a great weekend - thanks for the fantastic company as bomb doc say's - most excellent Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

What a fab rally, glad i endurred Yeti annoyance for it lol great company with load sof laughs and giggles.   Fri and Sat weather was great, so took advantage and did some sight seeing with Mr Ken and the Squashy one.   Still think the it was Garth from Waynes World on stage !!!! Foxy !!!   Massive thanks go to Mrs Jaffa, he kept to his word, i owe you one :)   Def do this one again                                                                                                                                                                               
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

BJ that was deffo a one off will be normal service at the next kid                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption