Almost winter :-( Use BM for free :-D

43 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2013 18:43:30 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

hey Matt my renewal is january can i have a code for then please John                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

thanks everyone for your support.  Please encourage your friends also, it's been a tough year for BM unfortunately :-(

PM: no problem, shout me when ur due for renewal.                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Matt its been a tough year all round methinks! Hopefully 2013 will be the start of things picking up and getting better for everyone!   I'm hoping my 'garden party' in june wont have folks running for the hills tho- roadkill aint an option when ur a host lol   If anyone misbehaves I'll take them up to the lake and chuck them in LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

been a good year for me, they just keep getting better and better
lets hope we see a few more BM newbie's at meets next year                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

After your previous kindness Matt, I thought I'd better renew for the year using the offer! So now you're all stuck with me for a bit!! Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Just took advantage of the offer thanks Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hi Matt - my next renewal's due in January, so will I be able to use the code then, please?                                                                                                                                                                               
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Fi, I'm pretty sure if you contact Matt he'll sort something out for you, but may be best to PM him as keeping up with every message on the forums can mean some get missed. See you on 19th.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Fi contact Matt week or so before sbs are de and he will giev yo a code :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hi Simon and Jackie - thanks for the advice - will do.  Think I'm number 100 for the Xmas party next week, so just 'squeeked' in - looking forward to it.  See you on the 19th, too Simon. Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Ho! Ho! Ho! Let's Party. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Thanks Matt Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

just renewed.....go to be worth a squillion karma points imho....AND you get to enjoy my prescence for another 12 months......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaHughello,good evening and welcome...x
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Hi all
Just renewed after sometime time away from BM x sad times so hopefully some good times ahead x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

W B Hilda, lovely to see you again, so sorry that it's not been a good time for you. The site has been a bit quiet for a while but still a few laughs to be had, and plenty of events to go to.     Sandi (previously known as Kwak) Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
buxton's Profile
buxton

In: telford

thanks Matt Thumbs Up

just renewed

bargain Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

hope there are some freebee's for me when i have to re join                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Matt when is this finishing ?

just so the troops know Thumbs Up

Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Still works as I parted with paypal money again                                                                                                                                                                              
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth

just rejoined. for a year this time!! you are stuck with me ha ha ha ha. cheers matt for the discount                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 343 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption