Hello all... Biker Match... What a find!!

29 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2012 12:45:23 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Bubbles who mentioned bubbles .....................                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Haha... It would have been so much more fun to wrap red's eggs in a Chimpanzee......... Such a big envelope though.....

Oh...er.. ahh..mmm sorry Jackie, maybe you meant those soapy things with the pretty colours..... Sorry, my bad..   Sick

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dont forget you owe me an ice cream lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Should I pop it in the post....?? lolol!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Its ok theres a shop near KISS and we may have an ice cream van pop in lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

welcome to BM & see ya at KISS.....you'll deffo fit right in here Big smile If you find any crayons though, leave em alone...Spesh will have already sucked em!!Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie if an ice cream van pops into KISS you KNOW you and rest of ladies will have his wheels clamped in 10 seconds!!(Until he's run out of ice cream of course!)Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Okeydokey, I think I've got that then....

Shopping list = Toast for old red who I see' changed into his rally outfit already, Bubbles, Ice Cream for Jackie from the shop.... Lots of welcomes and hellos...
NO CRAYONS,                                              Smiley
Okay, I think I'm ready now...

Thanks Holmfirthgirl, it's just like being back in the Secure Unit...

Going to enjoy things methinks.......

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1517 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption