Meet at Whiteways cafe and Rideout

37 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2012 19:56:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Praise the sun gods we get weather like this one today :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Just a quick update for anyone thinking about coming along to Whiteways on Sunday 19th August, i was thinking of about an 11.00 meet up time ???.   Hopefully as Chilli says we get good weather Cool.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Dave & Bill   What time will you be leaving and what route will you be taking? Was thinking i could meet you on route (Lewes or Falmer area maybe) and ride in with you                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Have suggested getting to Whiteways for 11.00.   Taking the A27 all the way down to Arundel.    Does Beddingham roundabout sound like a reasonable place to meet around 10.15 what d'ya reckon???.  Or if there is any other point further down the 27 you would rather meet perhaps you could let me know.   Regards Dave                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Is there anyone who would like to join us at Whiteways Cafe at Bury Hill on the A29 just north of Arundel, W.Sussex this coming Sunday the 19th for a bit of chit chat and a rideout.   A small group of us are planning on getting there for 11.00, so if you would like to come along please do you will be made welcome.   Hope to see some new faces there.   Regards Dave                                                                                                                                                                              
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Should be on run if not called out at work . Colin                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I was supposed to be going to a party on saturday night, so i'd booked sunday off work. but it looks like i may not be going now, so i may come down for a ride, if i do i'll need to be in my local be 1-30 to watch Chelsea on the box.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Hi Dave,   The Beddington roundabout sounds like a great place to meet, just one small qustion, Where is it?                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Hey Ragner.   I'll be meeting Dave at the layby just west of the Kingstone roundabout on the A27 near Lewes if thats any good. I'll be there no later than 10.15am. Any help?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Thanks Andy,
If I make, i'll more then likely meet you at Whiteways.                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

We're coming!!!  Am planning to get Andy away from Ashford at around 9 (determined not to be late AGAIN!)  Should hopefully be able to meet with you at the layby on A27 for 10.15.  Will send text to either Dave or Andy if we get delayed at all.  See you all there.
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

A good day was had by all, even when the sudden storm blew over while we were at Whiteways.   It was good to see everyone again and meet Action Girl and AndySimmo for the first time.   Unfortunately the day did end on a downer as Bill306 was knocked off his bike by some twattish car driver (a fully paid up member of the "i did'nt see you" brigade)  while bill was stationary at a junction.    He spent a few hours in A&E being checked over, apart from a sore left shoulder all is well, l   Other than a broken front indicator, there's no other real damage to the bike                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lotsa  hugs for BillHug.x.x.x.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

What a lovely idea PurpleBetty, Lets all give Bill Lots of Hugs Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OOOhh!!!

Group hug, Group hug !!!!!!

HugHugHugHugHug
.x.x.x.x.x.

HugHug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hug  For Bill xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 374 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption