martoooone

367 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2010 15:23:12 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Got an e mail today from a 32 year old bored housewife thats looking for some action.......so i sent her all my ironing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When filling out a form and it asks sex male or female. Is it only me who puts, yes please il have 5 qwids worth.                                                                                                                                                                              
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

In: Watford
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

"Got an e mail today from a 32 year old bored housewife thats looking for some action.......so i sent her all my ironing."

ROFL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

AD i'm older than that !!!! u said u wudnt tell                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh was it you well thad better make a good job of it, and i like a good stiff collar.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you don't want to know.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had a beef wellington today, had to send it back cos it was a bit rubbery.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Woof Woof. Thats mi other dog impression.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Imagine being so rich you could employ someone to warm your trousers up, or could hold your ankles then push and pull when you are being sexy with a lady, i could be that lazy. Autographs later.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

AD mmmm not very seductive i must say                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It does work but there is too much shouting involved especially when you need to twist, I just lie back and think of England.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Iv'e finally convinced next door neighbour that his parrot has got tourette's syndrome, its taken mi 4 month to get this bird to swear like a collier, And they are cleaver it don't half let rip when the bible bashers come round.                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Ask him will he rent it out?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well its pay back it was his ant eater that ate mi ant farm, The bloody thing scoffed the lot.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was repairing mi m8s enduro bike today and it is a bit loud but it needed to be running to make the adjustments, so this woman who lives down the street came over to complain about the noise and she don't much like me{ i kicked her dog once as it tried to bite me} so all i said was haven't you got any hovering you could be doing and you could actually see her medication stop working tee hee. 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't you just hate it when tha in bath and squeeze the soap and it flys out of your hand and drops in the bog, Good job id flushed it before hand.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bored today so ive painted everything in camouflage paint and now i carn't find owt, Going to miss that tortoise.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Went to specsavers then stood in the middle of Pogmoor in mi shorts spraying myself with 2 cans of deodorant hopeing all those women would come running at me, Anyway after the police let me go i had to take them back cos they didn't fit.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tonight Mathew am going to be a fire extinguisher.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have just bought a concrete rhinoceros going to put it mi garden to scare next doors cat to stop it having a shit on mi lawn.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3750 seconds. There are 817 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption