You Know you're old when...

390 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2012 19:43:47 by Inspector Gadget | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BrillLOL    (Oh my dicky ticker!)                                                                                                                                                                             
xXx_J9_xXx's Profile
xXx_J9_xXx

In: Wrexham

I just know I am old or getting older......just dont feel as old as I am                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

know the problem well,my brain thinks i'm still 18 or so,my body begs to differ....................!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

when it takes longer to rest than it did to get tired                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

and so say all of us...............................xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

In: Darwen

When you join Biker Match and see all the other crustaceans!LOL

Or do I feel better? Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you know ya old when u start dancing like ya dad. sorry lads some proper dad dancing going on at the weekend pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Hey! Stu, I resemble that remark! lol     You know you're old when...   ...the meds you take fill a cupboard of their own LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and when u say things like kids today have no respect. or if i did that when i was a kid i would have got a thick ear. you know you all say it                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

as a dad, i avoid this dillema of rythm and timing failure,by avoiding dancing at all costs,unless very very drunk.can blame it on booze then.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

In: Darwen

Age is not a particularly interesting subject
Anyone can get old
All you have to do is live long enough!

Groucho Marx

chuckle's Profile
chuckle

In: erith

the doctor gave me some tablets to help my memory ,but can't remember where i put them. (getting old } lol. fell off pogo stick the other day and sprained my wrist . what can you do ..Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

You know you're getting old when you start complaining about bikers riding too fast . Lol
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You know you're getting old when you start complaining about XK riding too fast . Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so when did that happen XK - you riding too fast I mean!!!

*hoofs it outa the door sharpish*

:tongueout:                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just might surprise you....Stern Smile   but dare you risk it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When you start making those strange sounds when you bend down to pick things up...just like your dad used to do.....pmsl....                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

when you start weighing up whether something is a good idea or not.....and then writing a pros and cons list.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just might surprise you....but dare you risk it?Stern Smile  .....sez xk  !!

Ha! .......... I laugh in the face of adversity....sez I !!!!!

>:) devil

Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

your mates stop sending you birthday cards........cos your the last one left standing!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1226 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption