First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW!

232 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2011 04:56:18 by JP | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Simon i am world champ so bring it on lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll hide some in my tent just in case I loose; lol. I know they'll be safe in there because once I take my boots off no-one will go near; lol

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

**** note to self raid Simons tent before he goes to bed !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Got to ask JP....what is that hung from your hat?   and why is there a limited number of tickets for the K.I.S.S rally?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

seaweed and its hung over me ear long story lol The limited number is not for the site but for the room as all bands have to play in bar area its a bit of a balancing act we have to do so as not to over book and get complants about not getting in the bar                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Can I pitch my tent in the bar?BeerBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

If you cross my hand with silver you can pitch it anywhere lol

loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

I was right Jp.....thought it was seaweed......it vaguely reminded me of Johnny Depp in pirates of the carribean. :)

Oh.....so what's the limited  number for the K.I.S.S rally?

JP's Profile
JP

The does not have a limited number but thay said bar is 250 I think if I'm wrong can someone correct me please BJ lol so I recon about 300 tickets as some will milling about outside etc                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blimey Old Un you got it right lol

Bar capacity is around 250, camping wise bout 300 :)

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Oh I thought it was 500, and I'm sure I wrote 500 somewhere (facebook maybe).  Better go find my facts and correct them.  Wooops.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Please also add yourselves to the Facebook attendance list... http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=219669531385948   From there you can also invite all your Facebook friends.  Please do this!  Let's get as many folks going as we can.  :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Matt 500 camping should be ok but when thay can't get to the bar just had a thought will get back to you on this ASAP BJ call me when you get 5 mins                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

ads now rotating around BM promoting the event also.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Called Old Un and a cunning plan is now in action, watch this space ...                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Matt,
Just followed the facebook link and it came up with an error message saying the link was out of date.                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Problem solved, it comes up now. Think it might be my mistake; lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha yea i think it was you  :-P                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

No it wasn't Si....it wasn't working when I looked...he's fixed it and just letting you think it was youTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

these geeks eh lol

mind folks sensible shoes and cowboy boots may come in handy lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8145 seconds. There are 431 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption