East Leeds Lions anyone

223 Posts | Latest reply on 06/04/2010 14:13:20 by Doh Boy | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol.. I will be ringing someone to help me park my bike.... numbers please!!!!    no hiding!! lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

and me!                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Come on girls.........you can do it   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be setting of between 7 -8 am friday morning so gonna stop for a while around have way at Worcester between 11-12 so anyone coming up that way is welcome to join in, if anyone getting there early PM me and I'll give you my number, I need to secure entry ticket for me ........ I can't see it being a problem as alot won't turn up due to snow......
Karey's Profile
Karey

Doh boy.. not if its a soggy wet field i cant  :o(       Also I seem to remember it was a bit gravelly round the entrance last year.....  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Think its all been levelled now Kaz so gravel shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure it will all be fine :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Steph.. i was having cold sweats there for a minute  ;o) Still gonna need a parking valet tho.... lol   i'm just looking at all my gear on the floor, thinking how the fook does that lot get attached to my little bike??  anyone got a spare trailer??     pmsl                                                                                                                                                                               
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Karey are you bringing the kitchen sink Tongue   Steph thats good news that the entrance is not gravelly, haven't been to this one so wondered what site was like, any suggestions on best bit to camp (were you all going), I plan to be there about 3ish. Coming down the A65 so might see you on route.   Safe riding to all, see you on site.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I shall be going A65 too Doh boy, round about the same time as you. If you want to meet up, i'm more than happy to. I presume yr using M6 then coming across. There's a layby by skipton golf club, i could meet you there(google yr route and zoom in, you'll see where i mean, just after the r/bout with the b6265). I'll probably be there around half 2 ish.
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Good Luck to all you Eskimos going camping this weekend ....pack yer thermals Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Either that or find a hottie bit of tottie for the night lol !!     Ride safe everyone and have a great time x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Karey are you bringing the kitchen sink Doh boy !! wash your mouth out!!  im escaping from the domestic chores for the weekend!!   lol   Thanks anneka and Tracy :o) xx   Oh no Steph I was hoping you were gonna be there before that?!?!  I will probably get there between 12-1 aint got a clue where you're gonna be camping.     Pete, what time will you be there?                                                                                                                                                                                
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

To all those going have fun eat drink and be very merry :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey some one keep me a pitch will be there around 3-4 weather permitting 2 bikes 2 x tents...please                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Kaz - when you get there, find a spot with plenty of space round it. Keep yr phone on and i'll ring you when i get there, and you can show me where you are, then i'll get the flag up pronto. I think Pete will be arriving around the same time. I think Andy is getting there lunchtime as well as you so you'll be fine. x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

JUst remember guys the Post code that was on the events page up until 3- 4 days ago was wrong so check with the main organisers web page they have a zoom in map......happy travels see you all there...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

its on arthington lane, leeds nr the junc with king lane. Head for that and you wont go far wrong                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

will be there about same time as you Kaz, as long as Roger gets to trowel services for 10:30 / 11:00 lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Steph will do,  will try around the place we were last year, if i can x   Thats good then, Andy will be able to park up for me ..lol   Hahah  nice one Pete, is Roger coming in the combo?  :o)   Johnny I  will save some space for you too, no worries.    oooh im a giddy kipper now.. 1 more sleeps people!!! wooo hooooo :o)))))                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hopefully have a beer cracked open and sat chilling in my chair outside my tent in a few hours...  :o))   See you all there, ride safe!                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6558 seconds. There are 1189 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption