How would you spend a huge lottery win?

37 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2011 15:09:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Whilst I would make sure that those around me benefitted from my new found fortune, I would most definately do the following for me; 1. Get a nose job   2. Have my teeth fixed   3. Have my boobs lifted   4. Have my bingo wings removed   5. Pay Dave Grohl to marry me     What would you do with your new found fortune???????                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Go next door and buy a nice new Jag to drive to various bike shops and spend lots of money, then get chauffeur driven round the shops with my kids picking out what they want, find a bungalow nearby for my mum to live in so I can help her out (she's 82!), pay off my mate's mortgage and then buy myself a lovely house with a huge fireplace and a spiral staircase as well as a big garage, a large field and then book a holiday - not that I've thought about it much
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

first thing id do is ring work an tell em to stuff it LOL then in no particular order i would....
set up various animal sanctuaries an rescue places set up hostels for various diff peeps with problems, ie homeless, dom violence, drugs an alcohol buy a narrowboat an a liveaboard speed boat thingey! buy a hooose with land in t'countryside, with a big kitchen with arger, open fireplaces, muddy dogs in and out, utility with boots in, lurverly set up some projects of work to help others.. blah blahblah... dream on eh!! i dont even do the lottery pmsl!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Go round the world on mi bike and have loads of fun                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Give it all to charity                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Heydyna,  i am the president of the brumax motorcycle touring charity,  all contributions will be spent wisely Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahaha lol i like it...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and if i win,   new tyres on the bike and a new tent,  look out world iza COMMIN !!    r u up for it xSuzix ?                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

@brumax
Hehe, porpoisely didn't say which charity. Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol brumax..... didnt ya see the list i gotta sort first??!!! hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeh ! but thought that woz BS, Wink   thought you would be an explorer Party                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rubber nurse prostitutes , and beer and drugs, and a penis reduction and a ostrich.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah i am an explorerer... teh travel the world on a bike goes without say..... of course i would do that but the other bits was less obvious lol that was me talking .... no BS Brumax ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im not, better things to do with all that cash.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

if I won the lottery I would take me mates son's cancer out of his body and throw it as far away as possible!!!!!!   Then I would get my leg fixed asap Then when all well I would go and get me a trike!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Id buy a harrier jump jet or 2 cos they will be going cheap, and i would start it up on sunday morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

act daft..... why an ostritch ????   lol.   me.... a small farmhouse with log burner, lots of land to rehome unwantedd animals too suzie :-), a large garagee that can house a busa, ducati and ninja lol, and make sure friends and family ok too.   veggies in the garden, a goat to provide milk, no rush hour dead lines ............                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I'd pay for a very good solicitor after being sued for crapping in my boss's desk drawer on the day I learnt about the win.                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

ay good one Geoff.........im sure they'd go easy on ya! lol   id buy myself a race truck and throw a few more quid at racing in sponsorship. oh and a 400mm f2.8 prime lens a snip at 6k....in fact i could have 2 ! yay!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would go on the telly to collect mi prize dressed as a 70s pimp with all the bling, have 2 big black women with big arses in gold shorts thats 2 size's too small you know just for the effect, and when asked if im going to give to the donkey sanctuary or help the kittens i will probably say no to that as i will be buying a rocket car and a submarine and a sausage making machine and a new glove.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1702 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption