Hello all!

28 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2009 14:35:14 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well, here I am, I finally plucked up the courage to join! looking foward to chatting to you and hopefully meeting up at some point. L&R Patience                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome to the site.........                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Welcome to BM Patience!!   We're a friendly bunch, well most of us are, lol!!   Join in the fun and frolicks!!   Flame xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks for the welcome. looking forward to finding my way around. am glad there seems to be a few other nutters, i should fit in quite well, lol Patience xx                                                                                                                                                                             
dave23's Profile
dave23

In: Cardiff

I'm brand new tonight as well. happy navigating..                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Hi Patience

Welcome to the mad house hope your rooms not to close to Ian cos he snores !!!!

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Patience is a virtue, you'll need it on here, good luck to you n dave23 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

I have been here about a week - and they are all nuts WinkBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

We are!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
81% Karma81% Karma 81% Karma81% Karma

Hi and welcome to the site patience Big smile    (spare jacket, with shiny buckles at the back, in cupboard in the chat room, help yourself) Wink   I reckon anyone who moves to Barnsley is in need of a psychiatrist LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi patience welcome to the siteThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Hiya Patience (I think I should change my name to Patience...wot d'ya think? LOL)...welcome to the madhouse x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Welcome Patience - enjoy! Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Welcome to the BM forums Patience. As you're only down the road, hopefully you'll make it to some local events or pop up to Squires for a brew sometime.   Hope you get your bike sorted soon.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

squires is cool.........oh and jackie that was not me snoring but my good lady !!!!!!!!! oops sorry LC LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Hi Patience , welcome & enjoy the ride.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Afternoon Patience and welcome.   There's plenty of members in the Barnsley area, so I'm sure you'll get to meet some of us nutters soon.   Get yourself to the events pages, and have a look for something near you soon...                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Plenty of members in the *Barnsley area? I only know of two, Nina and Karey, well two that use the forum/chat room and go to gatherings anyway.   *Don't encourage 'em Mr P Wink LOL J/K                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

I class myself and sv_shell as being in "the barnsley area" too.. i.e. we're not from Dudley etc LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*slap* meself, I've read it properly now lol   Not Barnsley but Barnsley area *click clack, new wig for myself*   Where's Hollingworth? I've never heard of it. Bearing in mind, altho I was born in Barnsley, that I left Barnsley at the age of 8 to live down South.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 758 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption