BM South Meet - 15th February

38 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2009 19:54:54 by peach1962 | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=347 Hope Peach won't mind if I kickstart a thread for this meet :o)Be nice to see a few more faces on the event - and let's hope we have a nice thaw in the next couple of weeks!                                                                                                                                                                              
peach1962's Profile
peach1962

In: southampton

Thanks W, looking forward to meeting you and the others, lets hope a few more peops add their name.  Its going to be a lovely sunny dry day.... Mmmmm, my powers of imagination are up and running this morn ;o)xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I believe your powers of imagination... I can almost taste the ice cream I'll be enjoying on the day! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

cant get to this one im afraid  off to Paris for 4 days on the 15th                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*tuts*

Excuses, excuses! LOL

I'm only jealous... I love Paris... Go visit Maxim's - fantastic tour - Pierre Cardin's private collection of Art Deco stuff. And no Louvre-style queues!
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

i drive over there for a job(part time) WB..been to them all in the 30+ times ive been there lol..only doing Disney this time and 1 paris by night tour...rest is free time for drinks LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ah OK gotcha - well don't work too hard then! LOL

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I'm sure if we have a whip-round we'll raise enough cash to buy you a pint Dave Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Didn't you know there's no such thing as a free lunch bar?

Tongue

Touch n go that I'll find enough money for fuel to get there & back at the mo!

Get yer violins out everyone Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry WB cant play the violin LOL but sure can play the fiddel !  Will see what tune i can play and maybe i get go. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
peach1962's Profile
peach1962

If BM could:  there would be free beer and fuel on arrival ;o))  and Vent playing with his fiddle xx   HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

and Vent playing with his fiddle xx

Eeeeek! Shocked LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Noooo BRRRRRM BRRRRRM get cover to go LOLBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

It's a shame Shadz (my son) is at sea for the next few weeks cos he would probably attend this event.   I wish I was going to it too, cos Pompey is 'home' to me.   Have a great time all those who are going.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Le bump Big smile

In that case Kwak, we'll have to do a re-run when Shadz is home... and entertaining his Mum for the weekend Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry People,I'm on rota for work,so can't make it!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
peach1962's Profile
peach1962

Aww never mind HG Cry plenty more meets will go in the calendar Thumbs Up and I am holding you and sweet to that w.end getting our fix at HD Dock Gate 20 LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I need to give at least 3 weeks notice now,darn it !!! sort sumfink out,even its a live band at a good pub!!                                                                                                                                                                              
peach1962's Profile
peach1962

Looks like your wish has been granted LOL  see you in March Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 332 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption