strange childhood foods

28 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2008 13:28:24 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

my one was peanut butter and dairylea sandwiches.  my mum almost retched when she had to make them, but i still love them now.  oh and i used to lick pure malt vinegar out of my hand.  oh and frozen oven chips right out of the freezer and frozen veg as well, ok someone please tell me i was not that strange a child   so what was your weird kiddy food obsession and if you have kids have they inherited it?                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

hi fraglette wheres you been   marmite and crisps butties   picking at an oxo cube   no my kids have not inherited them in fact i dont think they have inherited anything of me   kids today come from another world and sometimes i think from a different planet                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

lol    no fraglette    mine was currant t-cakes with red delicious apples sliced on it .... or tins of marrowfat peas cold . I also loved vinegar ...... out of my 3 kids my youngest has developed my tastes      lol
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

hi lc,   i have been a busy bee, the only thing i have managed to do is get on the site to approve some profiles and scan read the last page of all the threads on the front page just to keep a check on things.   oh i also went through a phase of only eating lemon curd sarnies at junior school.  mum was mortified, everyone thought the family were on skid row and she couldnt afford to buy cook meats etc LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

How about raw onion and salad cream butties. Just had one now Good job im staying in tonight                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Peanut butter, grated carrot and mayo sarnies.... yummy.                                                                                                                                                                                 
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Blimey Di I feel sick I could never get into this peanut butter thing                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

School dinners with spam spam spam spam -what is it made from? [probably best not to know].Now veggie.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

them crackling sweet things that explode in your mouth. Cant have been good for your teeth                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Pop Rocks, Matt, and Space Dust was a more powdery version Neither of them is strange - are they ? And they've been re-invented in the Wonka Exploda Bar - Hurrah !   I always liked peanut butter and banana sandwiches I'm sure I'm not alone in that But then I also used to drink vinegar which seems to be a lot more common than I would have thought lol                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks alot stu I really fancy a peanut butter and banana sandwich now, both of which I dont have!!!!! GRRRRR                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL Not coal then hun?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I loved black pudding sarnies!   (Must have been the Morticia in me! LOL!)                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

I used to eat frozen fish fingers... Don't ask, makes me want to wretch at the thought of it now! Also frozen strawberries, drank vinegar, ate butter and sugar mixed and had sugar sandwiches! Also used to mix mint with vinegar and slurp that too!! Bag of crisps dosed in salad cream, and I still LOVE crisp sarnies!! Bovril on toast still a fave and more normal, tins of pineapple chunks! MMM!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Di's Profile
Di

Plain or chicken crisps and salad cream!! Still eat those. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Black pudding and fried egg butties, otherwise the Dracula Sarnie. Who mentioned cholesterol?                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Blimey yr bringing back some old and some recent memories now! Iggypup - I'm not ashamed to say it, but i adore spam fritters, got to have a fix at least once a month lol Flame - crisp and salad cream butties, gorgeous, ooh and sugar butties, used to love those Stuey - space dust, everyone used to have that and do you remember Wham! bars? they were dead chewy and had space rocks in them that made yr mouth go funny?   Did anyone else used to get 'salt and shake' crisps with the little blue packet of salt in them, but pour vinegar over them as well, to make them salt and vinegar????..............or was that just me?                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

Think that was just you DC LOL Didn't it make your crisps soggy?                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Yeah but it didnt seem to matter at the time Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I don't think it does when you're a kid, it's just summat you're designed to do! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1238 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption