Oggy is not dead

57 Posts | Latest reply on 29/12/2007 12:34:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OGGYS IS NOT DEAD ..... OGGY IS NOT DEAD . this is someones idea of a f--king sick joke and i hope to god who ever did this sick f--king joke does die in a car or bike crash                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

here here     well said fbk                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Thank god you are ok Oggy my friend! Smile   At least you know you are very well loved in the BM community!   Leigh xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well said and what a relief phew xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Glad to hear it - have a good new year Oggy Xv                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Thank god for that Oggy and I don't even know you this is some mother f***ing sick joke and hear hear to FBK for that. Mazza xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

bar... stuards... thats not funny.                                                                                                                                                                             
nack_3's Profile
nack_3

In: doncaster

Gr8 news fbk . Sure are some sick b******s out there                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Thanks fbk for letting us know the other thread is someones idea of a very sick joke.  Just suprised one of the moderators haven't deleted it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

'Just suprised one of the moderators haven't deleted it.'   DELETED CG think it was such a sick thing to do. I think I was so shocked when I read it I never thought about deleting it to be honest.   Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Thanks Mazza from me and bluesbiker                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Your welcome CG and BB hope you are both well   Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yes like mazza said we was all in shock... as u can see it has all been deleted

RC's Profile
RC

and at the time we didnt know it was a very sick joke we thought it was true....i mean u would wouldnt u when u read summet like that u never think its goin to be made up!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I didn't the see the 'sick joke' you all talk about so when I read THIS topic I was confused. I wondered what all the cussing was about. It would help the dense ones (me) if folk explained first   I'll not lower myself by replying with death threats, just glad to know Oggy isn't dead.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

some one posted oggy had been killed tonight in a bike accident....as u now know he hasnt thank goodness....                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Well, whoever was responsible for that, and however  it came about - shame on you.  Must be hard for Oggy, reading that he's dead when he's not.  Thank God Oggy you still here with us.  But, lets just let this serve as a reminder not to be complacent
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i missed the fun how did he supposedly die?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

TM see R C's post at bottom of previous page.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

oop's that is sick!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 357 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption