Cya later bm

57 Posts | Latest reply on 11/01/2008 18:25:37 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just thought i would say goodbye

To all my true friends i will stay in touch with, ive met some wonderfull people on here over the last 16 months....its time to move on

have a brill xmas n happy new year

take care

luv RC xxxxxxxxx

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

dont go mate. Have a break & see how you feel in a week or two Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey RC - take care sweety - we'll miss ya!!!!Hug xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Sorry to see yet another one go...pm your mobile...Ill come and see you in the New Year...have a good Christmas and New Year   Best wishes to you BC66Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ill see oggy m8 loves ya m8 xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Obviously someone has has said something to upset you R C can't it be sorted out? I hope so.   If you decide to leave then fair enough if it's what you want to do. Have a good xmas and a happy and healthy 2008 Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

I'm with oggy , RC    take a break hun , please .....Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hiya kwak nope it cant be sorted

you have a good xmas n happy new year to....

take care luv RC

abctrev's Profile
abctrev

In: Nottingham

RC, sorry to see you leave, but take my best wishes with you. Hope to meet up again at some point in the future, X Hug

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hey where the hell do you think you're going???                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

errr i was leavin......lol                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

RC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Don't leave! We love you! I know we will stay in touch by phone, text, msn and facebook LOL but BM won't be the same without you! Cry   Speak soon hun xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Scorpiolady's Profile
Scorpiolady

In: Suffolk

Hi RC, only spoke to you briefly in chat and you seem a great girl! Hope you don't leave....surely it cant be bad enough for that..Cry   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

rc you carnt leave hun, i wont have nobody to keep me in check in the chat room hehe. Come on hun dont let the bastards beat you your worth more than that. But i do know how you feel i was going to do the same ring me hun or txt me xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Cry X                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hey...rc,it wont be the same place without u. when i first joined,just over a year ago,u were one of the first people i spoke to,and u have stayed a great friend,u are such a very special person,alot of people on here dont really know how special hun. take care,hugs from me and my rugrats. xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Hey RC..........BUGGER OFF! Wink Nah just kidding....come back!
RC's Profile
RC

charmin lol......might just stick around now to pee ya off gh lmao                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Go on RC you know you wanna!!!! I dont know you but heard alot about you! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhhh my god Shocked   what u herd???? think u better pm me! lassie lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 1397 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption