Quiz night in the chatroom ??

37 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2012 23:38:20 by Minnie the Minx | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

The suggestion to have a quiz in the chatroom on a regular basis eg weekly/monthly has been made several times and has come up again.  Just wanted some feed back on whether folks in general think its a good idea and would you participate?

Kind of thing i mean is something like 20 questions, couple of different subjects first one to answer gets X points, second to answer gets Y points.  Winner gets ????
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

a very good suggestion ,just don't let me anywhere near it!got banned from local pub quiz league for punching someone.....they got the i.o.m. tt course length wrong.double check all set questions before release or you'll see how serious people get.you've been ......advised shall we say!
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

p.s. can i play pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese,i'll be good this time.honest.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hmm 37an 3/4 miles......jinx  give or take a few yards..

ye quiz sounds fun!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

But I am a slow reader and typer so that would put me at a disadvantage? not that I would play but just thought I would bring it up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sounds good to me Jackie xxx Might be a right laugh eh lolol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Old Un point taken, some read and type faster than others, but ultimately you have to know the right answer lol

Ok, what night would you guys prefer, mid week ???

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

i work 3 shift patterns, so not going to make 2-10 twice in 6 weeks like today! guess i take pot luck that it's on when i am..whatever!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Same as me Jinx, my shifts are permanent evenings/nights but I will join in on any nights off I get Big smile

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

if you need somebody to team up with ,lulu, i could'nt recommend me !unless you like random answers at inappropriate times!! lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

JP, just put that bloody sandwich down and we'll have you up to 30 words a fortnight in weeks !!!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

PML @ Jinx's commentLOL    Stop making me laugh it makes me cough and my throat is raw lol   I say yes to a quiz, altho I wouldn't join in myself, like JP I can't type fast enough and I don't have enough memory to be any good at answering the Qs                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sandi thats ok if i ask the questions would you keep score ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Oooh love quizzes....I'd love to join in this one. Sounds like fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ok am going to sort out 20 questions, 4 different topics, and we'll give it a go :)

Just need to choose the best night to do it, a tues, weds or thurs folks?

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Any night ok with me...I'm a saddo lol   Can't do one Thursday every 4 weeks cos of shifts....apart from that I'm like Peter Kay's gran....settled down with the curtains shut                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Any night for me too Jackie Smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

I work shifts too but will defo join in when i'm about sounds like great fun. Jinx you can send as many cyber punches as you want only your computer will get hurt! lol Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Jackie I'll send you a PM.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

OMNF.i'll do me best to stay calm,just my enthusiasm gets away sometimes,puppy on leash sortathing.best behaviour probably xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 399 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption