Earth Hour 2012

7 Posts | Latest reply on 31/03/2012 23:01:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's that time of the year again when you are supposed to turn your lights off from 20:30 to 21:30 to show support for something or other...   http://uk.news.yahoo.com/earth-hour-2012--it%E2%80%99s-...paign.html   If you are going to do this, please use a bit of caution.... I tried it last year and almost crashed going round a corner Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

LMAO 
People are being urged to enter into the spirit of things by playing head torch scrabble, organising candlelit dinners and enjoying night cycle rides.
It’s about realising that the actions we take, from the energy we use, to the food we buy and water we drink, has an effect on the world

But doesn't using a torch or a light on a bike use batteries which cause even more harm to the environment ??

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Don't even get me started, Shell.....   (and never try to confuse environmentalists with facts!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

heheh 

Yeah I know what you mean TeeCee... say to do one thing instead of another without a thought on what effect the other will have ...

Talking of ruining the environment, washing & dusting & cleaning to do Thumbs Up all those chemicals 

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

OOOppps I forgot TeeCee ... will I be in trouble now ?

Mind you I was eating cheese & bickies at the time, could have been a fatality with the cheese knife if we had turned the lights out LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Me too! Mind you, I was outside pouring battery acid into a river....

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Oh so you did your bit then with a dilution of acid Thumbs Up 

I was eating strong cheeses & bickies with Ian , not sure what the environmental repercussions for that will be later but I am betting they wont be good ones LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1479 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption