Things we don't do anymore

81 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2012 18:05:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I bet now u wouldn't mind bing spanked with a ruler... Thats changed. pmsl..                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Not as a rule #:-S whew!

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

give em an inch.......                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Chop some wood and carry the coal in to start the fire.   Fix things instead of just throwing it away and buying a new one.   Darn your socks.   Starch shirt collars.   Make custard.   Fix your shoes or boots.   Use the backhouse bog.   Tear up newspaper for the backhouse bog and hang it on a string. (did I do that?)Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                                       
damselindistress's Profile
damselindistress

In: dorset
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

bunk the trains!!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Oh yes I forgot about that!  Got caught  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

i don't.............jump over puddles,hold my tongue anymore...,like summer showers,run through piles of leaves in autumn,care what other people think anymore,i don't accept their reality....substitute my own,nicer place.i don't do as i'm told,i don't comb my hair,don't own a suit anymore.....more when i can.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

dont do anymore....I don't be impressed by chrome,apehangers,german helmet style lids, sunglasses worn at night,ground clearance in inches,handling like a sow on roller skates through blancmange,14" over springers,sorry that's just me,i guess!                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

take life for granted!

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Just buy the food that we need.   Keep chickens (some still do, but most people used to)   Be prepared to kill the food you eat.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

i don't get invited to calender shoots anymore,oh they're just such jealous little madams!                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Comb me hair LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Something I still do, but most people don't have to. Kick start my bike. There is always a second of wonderingErmm then Thumbs Up Clap Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

Go straight from work to see a band live or just for a drive out to the coast. Returning about 5 am, shower etc and straight off 2 work. now I still survive on 3-4 hrs sleep but am at home all the time and need those hours sleep..

Still not napping during the day so.. still some hope, lol
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Go clubbing!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

i don't look both ways anymore-up yours tufty,and you green cross code man-don't hold the door open for wrinklies,i am one!i don't turn it down when the neighbour thumps ,just up you m*******cker.hahahahahahahahakofkof.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

not go to bed, obviously,could be a problem later on reflection...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

i don't stay up till early,typing to myself on chatrooms(i've got my fingers crossed)                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

i don't jokingly say.. Now where did i put that!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 561 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption