Things we don't do anymore

81 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2012 18:05:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lmao @ you jinx LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

chewing wood..customer services that you could grab round the throat..not getting arrested for twating a burglar                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

dont remember where i am,why i'm here,that bloke's name........oh dear,time for me tablets.......................now where did put them??????                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

Ah Jinx.. Thank you u made me laugh.. Don't do that very much any more.
Spangles were mentioned I loved them.. And Pacers (mint chewy sweets)

Eating a meal together..  
Trust ur right on jinx. Learning that one.
Manners. Seems like a foreign language to some.
People don't respect each other anymore..

So Good Morning all and here's wishing you a great day.

Smile.. I am honestly..!!
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

trust the vicar any more,don't hear cars with"colonel bogey" or "la cucaracha"air horn sets anymore,don't have patience with old folk..ironic that one.....don't park my car tidily at tesco's,yes that's me...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

don't send christmas cards to so many people,don't whirl the garden hose round and round to make that wowoooooooo noise,might try that one later,i don't give up on preserving my liver for the nation.....(in your own time,then)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

i dont.....drink babycham from stillettos at midnight anymore,i don't know what i'm moaning about anymore........................................eep                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

i don't run nails down the sides of porsches anymore,got screwdrivers from the kids at xmas!i don't get the urge to go into empty playgrounds and play hopscotch anymore.not since the caretaker reported me....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah... hopscotch Star..... i defo want to play hopscotch again.... chalk at the ready Big smile   dont play that elastic game where two mates had it round their legs and you had to kinda twist it with your legs... jump in air and land with feet on the elastic Wink............. then again thinking bakc to last saturday night......LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

elastic bands,what i bought at tesco's this morning!!!(well when i say bought,that's something else i don't do anymore.hahahahah,yours,klepto jinx                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

don't run along railings with a stick anymore,tiktiktiktiktik,used to drive the neighbour's dog off it's crust!not allowed to play with matches anymore,not since that incident at the rectory......sold the secret of fire to norfolk instead.................................hahahahahahahaaha
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

xsuzix,hopscotch....i'll bring me own stones if you're playing!                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

Ah hopscotch..Can we all join in..
Don't c all the badgers or hedgehogs since everything got built on.
Got the only bit of wildlife reserve at the bottom of my garden tho so thats good.. :)

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

i don't worry about the fate of mankind,they're big enough to look after themselves......it's us gods and immortals i worry about!hahahahahhaahahahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Rebuild a bike or car engine and gearbox, with basic tools.   Wagon wheel biscuits used to be the size of a wagon wheel and I could eat 3 or 4. last one I had was only the size of a skate board roller.   Are yes skate boards, we had them but was a large book on a strap on roller skate. "Improvise"   Ah yes again Improvise, instead of expecting something new dumped in your lap.   Spelling correctly.   Do basic maths without a calculator.   Use a slide rule for calculations (what the F**Ks is one of them)   Walk home from the pub pissed without getting mugged.                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

lol David,
Used to work on my dads bike all the time. Miss that.

Wagon wheels god.. i'd forgotten those.

I do maths the old way but then I do book keeping and have to double check everything,,
Remember slide rules but don't tell anyone.. pmsl..

Pubs don't do them very often now.

Used to go for a long walk 2 destress late at night.. Can't do that anymore.

See things properly.. My eyesight is bad now.

Talk about the old days.. Definitely out of fashion now lol.

Play music in the background all the time.

Know all my neighbours 1st names.

Write letters 2 people.

Go to school lol..

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Same here with glasses for reading, I hate it. When on site I have to read drawings with my glasses but I have to take them off if I am walking around otherwise I fall down a big hole somewhere Geek   When I was kid I new the names of everyone in my street, now I only now two of my neighboursBig smile   I do still write the occasional letter!   Get through to your next pay day without borrowing off your parents. Thinking about that I am guilty but I did always pay them back.   Being able to do your job without the use of a phone or PC. Not easy now, but thats how it used to be.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

can't afford dealers most of the time,mars bars shrank steadily all through the last 3 decades,always been numerate....whacked with ruler by git maths teacher if we said "can't do this one ,sir"PUBS not a problem only one in our village,if you go out walking late at night round here,you'll trip over critters most likely...loadsa badgers,no muggers like my old dawg.see things....cant read that next word ,bugger ,can't find me reading glasses.....work without p.c.,can do but my eyes see metric,brains still in imperial!
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

don't do anymore,not letting that dragon back in the house ,that's for sure...                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Not on St Georges day jinx57                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption