Things we don't do anymore

81 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2012 18:05:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Modern socioty has made us a bunch of lazy fackebook fanatics. What things don't you / have not done for a long time, and could you still perform the taks. Plus could the younglings on the site perform the same taks?   To start.   wire a three pin plug   change a pane of glass using the putty method   change the exhaust on the car                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

lol 
yes to the fisrt 2 but not to the last but never could enyhow but could on a bike lol
did the plug last week 
the glass in the door adout a month ago 

dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

oh yes to all 3 no prob 

and i'll up yer plug to a 5 pin :) hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll call your 5 pin, and raise you to 7 pinClown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i can use a keyboard without a mouse using the buttons along the top .... yep all them "F something" ones!!!    i can also do the top two above and a bike exhaust but never done a car one!   I can put a stack of singles on a record player and know how to make them play one at a time.... oh how useful that skill is Wacko...LOL..LOL   cant think of anything else right now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Walk to the shop pay to get my hair cut eat healthy food                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so you used to walk to shops
you used to pay to have hair cut and you used to eat healthy food? LOL   now its.... bike to shop?, no hair cut and burgers all the way?? Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I know where the points and plugs were under the dizzy cap, how to change the plugs and space the points right lol

Also

How to turn a tv over without the remote.

How to sit and write a letter to someone.

How to visit family members and not just send a text checking in and asking if they are ok.

chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

sex.   Its been a while - no sure I can find the instruction manual anymore ... Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Unwrapping the paper off chips and peeling those ones that get stuck Big smile Miss that Wink But could easily do it again Tongue   I could fit a pain of glass with putty, I used to love the smell and would drive my garndad nuts by leaving my finger prints in it Big smile   agree with Shell about the texting family one....think we're all guilty of that.   Just thought of one.... putting a terry nappy on a baby without sticking the safety pin in the baby Shocked    and Chris re sex its like riding a bike babes Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

lmao sticking a pin in a baby LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

Hazelnut -- what ?? You mean I fall off and spend the night in a hospital ..?!?!? Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ewww well while we are at it with the pin... which i can do... there was also the wonderful Wacko Nukenappy bucketNuke....LOL   we had a twin tub washing machine in our shared house when i was a teen - put stuff in top put lid on .. then move it all to other compartment put lid back on and it spun it, using wooden tong things!! wow, super technology....   I still stick me fingers in putty if given half the chance now hazelnut Big smile.... tis greeat Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL I hope not but whatever rocks your boat Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bobbyfrankenstein's Profile
bobbyfrankenstein

In: Buxton

plug done loads, glass a few times, exhaust put one on a 2a landrover(room enough to crawl under no jack needed)!   change a tyre car or bike(no innertube any more)   talk to someone who isnt looking a somekind of screen every minute   put a roll of film in a camera                                                                                                                                                                                 
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

step in white dog poo                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Eat Spangles.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Eat a marathon not a snickers, watch a black and white TV with 'gasp' only two channels....then 3 and finally some sex crazed channel as my old dad called (CH 4) ha ha...

I can take a map and a compass, navigate across the hills and actually camp and walk   

Read books.. a forgotten pleasure...younsters..they watch the movie..                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

smoke,fart in other peoples bathrooms and think it hilarious,the hand jive,forgive without revenge,complain that no- my meal wasn't alright,kick people when they're already down.........head butt cashpoints,take off i pod going round bloody tesco,larf at anything on telly,remember to take my tablets like a good boy(WUF),yours victor meldrew aka jinx57
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

figure out whats wrong with my car or bike without the aid of a laptop.......and mostly be able to fix it Smile
can also read a map and know how to use a compass.   darn socks and sweaters! lol   write proper english without reverting to text speak! arghhhhh!!!!! i hate that                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 1574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption