pm's Aaaaarggh!!

14 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2007 15:17:14 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Get a finger out somebody!!!!!!!!   Aaargh!!!!!   I've just written a pm, and for the umpteenth time when I tried to send it the message failed, and when I backscreen, the b***dy pm has disappeared.   So now I try to send a contact message to Admin. and guess what...yep..same b***dy thing happens.   This happen to anyone else?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sorry mate i dont have this problem                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ive just tried to m8 its takin for ever to load

Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

Please accept my appologies for chuckin' my toys around.   I'm obviously projecting.......   and aren't the admin people fab Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

oops soz lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nope not had that happen Red, but I've just had a paypal problem, my account hadn't been credited with a payment so I couldn't reply to my PMs. So...I typed an email instead, then after I'd tpyed it all out my account was credited again. Man!! that's the second time that's happened. Does me swede in lol Ruddy paypal Tongue                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thats just happen to me kwak today.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

it happens now & then,not happening all the time is it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Kwak - that wont happen anymore.  The problem was that paypal wasnt updating your account after exactly 7 days.  Sometimes it was 7 days and 2 or 3 hours cos they do a bulk process.  So now it updates your account for 8 days each time, giving paypal 1 day extra to upgrade your account.  It wont happen anymore i promise.   As for the PM things.... no idea whats happening there.  All it does is send an email to the recipient and then adds the message to the database.   Is it still a problem?   If its causing a problem, or if u have a bad internet connection etc, then remember to highlight all the text (CTRL+A) then copy (CTRL+C) before sending the PM.  Then if it fails, all you gotta do is paste the text back in the box (CTRL+V)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

same applies to forum posts, as some people have crap old modem connections still lol - poor sods                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

red i get that prob with the pms sometimes it just keeps saying error on page,  i have learnt to copy the txt as matt suggests before i click send just in case !!!! an no i aint got a crap connection matt before ya ask pmsl mine is wonderfully set up now !!!!!! lol about time eh       Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

I lost some PM's  but it was cus I didnt put in a title. DOOOHHH !                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

kate -good point u reminded me to do something.  Its not supposed to let you submit the form if you have no subject in it. Leave that one with me                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Sorted - if you mistype someones username or dont enter a subject etc, it will let you know and it wont loose your messge Thumbs Up   Thanks for reminding me                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 676 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption