Giddy Kippers

45 Posts | Latest reply on 16/04/2012 13:31:47 by IanT1966 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

My apologies to Ian for forgetting to tell him I had moved this thread to this forum.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A Giddy Kipper ? is that a kipper thats been on a roundabout LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I like tongue in cheek ideas.   How about this one for an exclusive motorcycle club   http://w6rec.com/duane/bmw/club/index.htm                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

better a giddy kipper than an old trout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Old trout! Where! You got me worried there!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's behind you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wow watch your back Mr Neale LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

The ex did prefer to be called she no it. But thats why I divorced it.                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Ok Bobkat if i must be a giddy kipper then so be it!!!

Won't be at arran thou darlin, and a good job really or giddy kipper could very easily turn into slapping someone very hard around the face with a wet salmon!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can I be a  " reppik yddig" ?

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

syadseuT no ylnO                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ewa ton doog                                                                                                                                                                              
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Ian - get that handshake sorted.

Just don't forget that giddy 'little' people need to be able to reach!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmm a secret giddy kipper hand shake interesting very interesting                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Must be something to do with the inner circle                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

more like inner flat, as for the handshake, merely a slap                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

This was emailed to me from a friend in the states. Old Cemeteries A truly Happy Person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour. And, one who can enjoy browsing old cemeteries... Some fascinating things on old tombstones! ============================= In a Thurmont, Maryland , cemetery: Here lies an Atheist, all dressed up and no place to go. ============================= On the grave of Ezekial Aikle in East Dalhousie Cemetery, Nova Scotia: Here lies Ezekial Aikle, Age 102. Only the good die young. ============================= In a Ribbesford, England , cemetery: Anna Wallace The children of Israel wanted bread, And the Lord sent them manna. Clark Wallace wanted a wife, And the Devil sent him Anna. =============================== In a Ruidoso, New Mexico , cemetery: Here lies Johnny Yeast. Pardon him for not rising. =============================== A lawyer's epitaph in England : Sir John Strange. Here lies an honest lawyer, and that is Strange. ================================= John Penny's epitaph in the Wimborne, England , cemetery: Reader, if cash thou art in want of any, Dig 6 feet deep and thou wilt find a Penny. ================================== In a cemetery in Hartscombe , England : On the 22nd of June, Jonathan Fiddle went out of tune. ================================ On a grave from the 1880s in Nantucket , Massachusetts : Under the sod and under the trees, Lies the body of Jonathan Pease. He is not here, there's only the pod, Pease shelled out and went to God. ================================== In a cemetery in England : Remember man, as you walk by, As you are now, so once was I. As I am now, so shall you be, Remember this and follow me. (To which someone replied by writing on the tombstone: To follow you I'll not consent, Until I know which way you went.)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmm I go round grave yards reading the grave stone just thinking of the years that had gone by since the person had died its facinating.

You better check to see if your friends ok if he's in a state LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me!Me!Me!

As from today i am officially a kiddy kipper withe the permission and invitation of Ian1966....yaaaayyyy!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is there 2 clubs on the go ?

Giddy Kipper

Kiddy kipper - isnt this one against the law ? LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption