Giddy Kippers

45 Posts | Latest reply on 16/04/2012 13:31:47 by IanT1966 | Go to original / last post
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Following from the successful Scottish 1st day of spring ride out to Hartside cafe , I have a suggestion to make! As every one was a giddy kipper that day, might I humbly suggest we for a motorcycle club called the Giddy Kippers MCC, the club badge being two kippers doing a jig, and of course all bm members would be giddy kippers.
With the forming of the club, we would then always be giddy kippers no matter where or what we are doing !
 So what do you lot reckon ?

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Dont know only just got up and Im late for work lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lmao

I love the name Ian different to the usuall ones heheh

I would say check with Matt that the BM association is ok first and how having an MCC associated with BM will affect him and the site, after all there always has been a rule of no club patches etc for events.

I know that to form an MCC is difficult and there are rules, but I will be the first to admit I don't have the faintest idea what they are. So homework needed there for someone.

But yeah if its a goer count me in :-)

dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

well the ride out on Sun has created a few giddy kippers here hit it up on the urban dictionary oh and while yer there check out giddygasm lmao :)

ah work beckons :)                                                                                                                                                                             
dabe's Profile
dabe

oh and i'm in :)

giddy kippers rule :) lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Right I woke up now lol. sorry to say don't think it will work as you would like it to. As a lightharted group yes bit of fun but before long you get members wanting to be affiliated to other mcc's then you loose control                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

I think you missed the tongue that was very firmly planted in my cheek LOLLOLLOLLOL
Although I vote for the giddiest kippers as Wenders and Bobkat, a giddier pair of kippers I have yet to meet!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think a few have been done up like a kipper!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Ian!!!!!! I am not a KIPPER!!!! Ewwwwww smelly fish disgustin lol. Giddy, well...............OK yeah suppose so sometimes  Wacko xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Ian Pinch, I'm putting on my "Prime of Miss Jean Brodie" voice - 'remove your tongue from your cheek laddie', because: I WANT TO BE IN THE "GIDDY KIPPER MCC" love, love, LOVVVVVVVVVE the idea - now you've made me even Giddier if that was humanly possible LOL    Wenders who are you trying to kid, you ARE a giddy kipper Wink has nothing to do with pongs!!   Hug Ian I await further information Wacko xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Bobkat I shall consider myself truly admonished LOL, oh lord what have I started Pinch                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

me me me me me pick me pick me
can ha can ha can ha hu hu hu can ha pick me

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, see you already have four potential members Ian - you started it and you have unleashed the Giddy Kippernessness in those of whom were unaware of it's dormant presence within Wink Giddy Kippers of the world UNITE   love it LOL Party                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

untie bob                                                                                                                                                                               
dabe's Profile
dabe

Arran be the great meeting poin of the Giddy kippers   yayyyyyyyyyy :) lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Of course your a Giddy Kipper Kay Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

THANKS XXXX                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Hehehe, we can devise a Giddy Kipper hand shake while we're on Arran and pass it to the other Giddy Kippers amongst us Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

How about a Giddy Kipper Dance? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Oooh Joke indeed Ian ... Could be a fab idea,

As for people wanting to join other MCC's I think if we had wanted to we would have done so already in our biking lives, and if we already are, well who cares, its not affected us being a BM member so far so what's would the difference be?

Silly dance and handshake hmmm ... thinking cap on, tho I am not showing my left knee or right nipple to anyone !!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption