XXL Leather Jacket

10 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2007 06:58:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone, I've been looking about for some time now for a decent quality  classic style leather bikers jacket. I've drawn a blank as a lot of the olde world shops etc in Liverpool have now gone. I'm now faced with the uneasy thought of buying one off ebay unless there is anyone out there that could recommend a shop, store or site to me.   Cheers Arf                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hear ya go Arf http://www.bikersparadise.co.uk/   good quality stuff off the shelf or made to measure Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Scoob                                                                                                                                                                             
boomboom's Profile
boomboom

In: bolton

micheals leathers bolton, they will anything to help yer,                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Theres a shop in preston who seems to have everthing to do with leathers his adds in most bike mags sorry i carnt think of the name its easy to find in the town centre                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Hi Arf   Is this what you're looking for:   http://www.jtsbikerclothing.com/cgi-bin/products.pl?cat=1   (ie the Brando)   or there might be something here:   http://www.jsaccessories.co.uk/hermes/shop/4,1,100   and J and S aren't too far away in Northwich.   I know the Preston one Graham's talking about and I can't remember its name either.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

It's Stuarts in Friargate. 01772 251362                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Stuarts leathers, Friagate also do part exchange i belive. but call them first

fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Thats them ok stuarts i had some good stuff from him and he sends me special offers every now and then                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks guys for all of them, certainly got me on the trail of the right one.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5234 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption