am saying hi

14 Posts | Latest reply on 07/04/2012 15:09:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
tattoodbird's Profile
tattoodbird

In: somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

all being well and i hope i have worked this out right i am saying hello, have made the plunge and joined,.. i am not bike riding yet, am sorting out a cbt, I have already let two run out bless i have a bit of a problem with doing tests lol. used to ride a vespa when you could on a car licence.. and was riding a virago, but have decided the time is right and am going to do it this time hoorah                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi and welcome to BM grab a life jacket and jump in waters always warm and inviting see you in the deepend soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

hello and welcome see at an event soon and hope to see you riding there John                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi tattoodbird Welcome to BM. It looks like you found the right place. There is plenty going on here. Check out the events and I am sure you will find something you like.   Keep it up with the riding.   Good luck   David                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hello TTB welcome to the mad house,

Order your straight jacket at the window on the left, pick up your crayons from the window on the right, and if you use the felt tip pens please remember to put the tops back on, :-)

Hope to see you out n about on the roads soon, I am sure you will breeze your test

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

ello :) n welcome to BM fab bunch a ppl :) get stuck in and enjoy :):):)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hi and welcome to Bm (basically mental)

Take a mooch about and then just jump in :)

If you have any queries just Prod a Mod, a list of staff is on a link at the bottom of the page

BJ x

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Hello tattoedbird.

You are gonna LOVE this ......

Wacko

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hiya tattoedbird, welcome to the site and make sure you see you CBT through cause riding a bike is the business!!!! Enjoy the site and hope to see you on your bike one day Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

Hellllllooooo :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup TTB, welcome to BM Dive in with both feet & you'll have loads of fun Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

HIIIIIIIIIIIII TB, welcome to BM, stick with the CBT stuff and you'll soon be riding with the pack. It's not as bad as you thinkThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello TB welcome to BM   I'm not good in the test/exam environment so know where your coming from!!! Good Luck Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 1796 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption