Cbt

21 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2012 21:27:12 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Did me CBT this morning, and passed. Couldn't have picked a nicer day, lovely and sunny. (although part of me did want to be lying by the outdoor pool at the gym. Lol.) Now for the next parts. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fantastic, well done, bet it felt great?                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Nice one, and good luck with the rest of the process Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Nice one, another lady rider on the road Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Well DoneThumbs Up, the more riding you do the better it gets. I can't wait for my next 30 yearsBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Nice one Chilli Thumbs Up Good luck with the next bits Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice one chilli Wink and good luck with the next bits, you will soon be out there having fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Keep on riding ChilliDBig smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Huge congratulations, the first steps on a very rewarding journey!                                                                                                                                                                             
RAY82's Profile
RAY82

In: london

Well done you!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers all. And Lisa, yes it felt good. Even on a little 125. Lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Well done Chilli, grand feeling innit?!                                                                                                                                                                                 
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Well done you. Hope you get chance to get out and about all summer Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I told my manager this morning.   She told me it was about time i grew up.   (My last escapade involved smashing into a cliff face half way down a 140ft waterfall that i was canyoning down in Nepal, i lost me footing! Bloody hurt, couldn't move me arm for the rest of the day).   I think she generally wonders if i will turn up for work in one piece after a weekend off.   Next weekend i'm Urbexing, i'll probably fall down a disused mine shaft or something.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Well done on completing your CBT course, good luck with the rest of the learning and for the practical test. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Well done and happy riding - good to see more biker chicks out there - can't wait to join you guys - good luck with other tests when you do them. Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Congratulations ChilliD, your now a

Giddy Kipper
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What on earth is a kiddy kipper?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am not sure either   Well it must be something good, so as long as you are one that's all that matters.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Giddy Kipper 7 up, 6 down Someone who is overly excitable or stupid. John: Did you nail that girl last night? Rob: No i came in my pants John: Ya giddy kipper!From the " Urban Dictionary"   Giddy Kipper -   Someone who is overly excitable or stupid.   Example:   John: Did you nail that girl last night? Rob: No i came in my pants John: Ya giddy kipper!   Right then, that's that sorted! Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 480 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption