Rammed into

20 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2007 08:11:50 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was rdiving along minding my own business today when all of a sudden...   WHACK!!!!   Some pillock rammed into me in one of those new Skodas from off the telly   There was jam and sponge f****** EVERYWHERE!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ohhhhhhhhhh brother LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL Strawberry jam Arf?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Sounds like a traffic jam to me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Not much of an accident. A mere trifle in fact. GeekThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

did you get out and whip his ar#s arf or did he crumble  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

Dear God! Where are the moderators when you really need 'em?Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I think this is a half-baked story and I find it difficult to digest LOL     I know...I'll get me own coat ta                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ooo Daz don't be a party food pooper ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

More to the point Arf, were you in a car or bike? And is everyone OK?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFLMHO nearly wetting meself for real  Wacko LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice to see so many silimar sence of humours are still about Big smile   They keep telling me something about white coats and men coming! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

daz us mods do sleep now n then u know .....i need my beauty sleep LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Quote Arf: They keep telling me something about white coats and men coming! Confused   Mm I wonder if you'd like to re-phrase that? LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Did you cream him, and was it a dream to top im?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol @ kwak,   yeah they're coming to get me Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

they gave up with me pmsl NukeWackoLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

hope you had enough layers on.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

whos comin to get yu bertie basset!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

whos comin to get yu bertie basset!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6090 seconds. There are 496 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption