Update

67 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2012 12:32:19 by RC | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hope all goes well for you honey Approve   Brightest Blessings Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thinking of you all day today Amanda , and sending tons of love, light and beautiful blessings.. im wishing you a very speedy recovery darlin......Jen. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Got all my Angels lining up to look after you RC
 Prayers, thoughts and blessings love.
 And hugs.
 x x x

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

As normal the blokes always forget. hope all has gone well and we see you soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Amanda, sorry I'm way late with my good wishes. I hope the chemo, after the op, doesn't make you feel too bad.   We (BMers)  will have to get a joke book started for you, to keep your spirits up and no I don't mean alcohol lol    Thinking about you, Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A little news about Amanda, her surgery went well but she had some difficulty in recovery.. she is sitting up in bed now, Bless you Darlin.... Here's to a very speedy recovery...Hug Tons of love and blessings xxxxxxxxxxx Jen...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And Amanda has finally had something to eat now, some soup, well done babes xxxxxxxxxxxx                                             Hug                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Well done Amanda, you must be ok if you're eating hospital food Wink J/K   Make the most of the waitress service LOL    Hug    Thanks for the updates Jen Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No problem Sandi love.....Thumbs Upx                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

That is a great piece of news Thumbs Up   Thanks for the update Jen Approve   Give her my love and Brightest Blessings please Big smile   And hopes for a full and speedy recovery Hug'S                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I sure will Em, bless you ...and thank you ..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Amanda (RC)  is coming home today ......... Fantastic news !! Hasnt she done well ? Blessings  and lots of love darlin Hugxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

And she's brought the sun out with her
Hope you're doing well there RC

Great to hear that you're back home
Clap
x x x

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Woo ooo and hurrah and all that gubbins!   Where's Betty Boop when we need her? LOL    Welcome home Amanda Big smile Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ive got a new update that Amanda has  just asked me to post for everyone,     Amanda has been to the hospital today to see the Surgeon for the  post op results and.... Everything has gone !!!! Thumbs Up ........ and out of the 35 Lymph Nodes that were removed there were only 3 of them that were "affected", so as you can guess Amanda is over the moon (and so am i ), but bless her , it hasnt sunk in as yet, come tomorrow morning im certain it will have though...................   Well done me darlin, big woooo hoooos and hugs and xxxxx  and everything that is good for you Amanda.... reach out and switch the light on, its right in front of you now................ Fantastic news to say the least........ All my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Thanks for the update with the great news Jen Thumbs Up   I'm so pleased and relieved Big smile   Brightest Blessings Amanda Hug's   Take good care of yourself and I hope to see you soon Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im certain you will see Amanda soon Em for some very gentle hugs....Thank you..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the text Jen Thumbs Up    That's bleddy fandabbydozy news!    Welcome home Amanda Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You are very welcome Sandi love...x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

aww thanks everyone for all ur lovely messages Smile im deffo on the up now ill soon be sorting a mb meet up u have all been warned lol Thumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 467 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption