Update

67 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2012 12:32:19 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all just to let u all know my treatment is goin very well even though the chemo us making me very poorly it put me in hospital last week for 4 days :-(
My lump has shrunk considerabrly :-) only 2 more chemos to go then surgery!!
Then it's a mb meet I think xxxx
Thank you all for ur support
Loads of love Amanda xxxxx
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

So pleased for you RC hun, hope it continues to be so successful but without the making you poorly parts!!!!!

You're a strong lady and will be a pleasure to meet you at a meet in the not too distant future!!!

Thoughts, prayers and wishes staying always with you xxxxx

Great news  Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Really good to hear Amanda, keep strong and hope to meet you soon Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Good luck with everything Amanda..keep your chin up & you'll get there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

loads of Hug and love back at ya Amanda chick, wishing you loads of strength chick and well done keep up the fight and see you out there soon xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hug

FAB news Pinky !! 

That is so good to hear, keeping everything crossed for you Thumbs Up  

PS you will have it all back soon Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

thats great news glad your getting there.
Im a bloke we try and make all the right noises at the right time, but as you know we get it wrong most of the time lol keep smiling and you can slap xk when your feeling up to it see you soon jp                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Thought I was going to get a loyalty card from the hosp' RC, both before and after the surgery, but I've now been cancer free for 14 months. You're heading the right-way!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Keep at it RC, you can beat this evil thing Thumbs Up
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug MASSIVE HUGZ                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

That's brill' news R C, I'm so pleased for you. Hope to see you at the next BM gathering at Matlock. All the best Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thanks everyone  not been a good again, been in hospital since monday as my blood count was lowCry so couldnt have chemo today, they have put it back till next wed, i came home tonight  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I saw the pics of you on FB hon ... Your holding up great & still look beautiful Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwww thanks shell Hug sandi when is the next bm meet at mb? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I dunno R C, no one posts it since you left. You tell us LOL. X                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

Ill sort one out for the summer my chemo should finish in may xxxxxx

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yeah , things are not like they used to be RC, come back & remind us all , Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Look forward to seeing you there may even buy the teas and fish un chips                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hug Good news, although not so good that the treatment is making you so poorly, at least it's working lassie.  Fingers crossed you'll be ok for Wednesday - take it steady, we're all thinking and sending you positive healing thoughts Hug  xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thanks sweetie xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

whoop whoop fab news today saw oncologist he cant find my lump, there going to reduce my chemo tomoz by 15% !!! go n see onc in 3 weeks for a ultra sound fingers crossed thern its surgery xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 462 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption