Mothers Day

11 Posts | Latest reply on 18/03/2012 17:34:53 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes I know it is a commercial thing...but it does focus our attention on who IS important in our lives. I just wanted to say to all you mothers out there..thankyou. The gift of a child is the most important thing two people can share. I will always love my ex for the children she  provided us. My mother died a few yrs ago but this day along with her bday helps me reflect on all she did for me. So folks dnt forget Mum tmrw....                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I miss my mam, Jessie, she died in Nov 2010, and I miss my son, Danno (Shadz on here) he works away from home a lot, I love being his mum. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Tomorrow would also have been my Mum's birthday, she's been gone 18yrs this year, and I miss her every day Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

I love my mum sooooooooo much!!!!!!

Happy mothers day to all mums, wherever they may be xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Miss my gran loads at this time of year, tho I am very close to my mother I was raised through my teenage years by my gran (did not get on with stepdad) she was a lovely woman who taught me to never be afraid to be me, be happy with who I am & live the best life I can.

I have passed that onto my boys & have 2 fab kids,I am so proud of,  who tell me every day they love me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Happy Mothers Day ladies                                         Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

In was thinking I'd get my Mum a new iron for Mother's Day. Do you think she'd appreciate it and a pile of ironing to test it on; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'm guessing your mum's response would be Censored lol                                                                                                                                                                                    
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Lol Simon, I know what my responce would be, and you would prob need medical attention to remove the iron lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

lmao @ Shell :)                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Hope all you mums had a good day.... Bit surprised that so few expressed their feelings in the thread tho......my mum was the most important person in my life and I proud to express it. Happy Mothers Day Mum!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption