And one for the lads!!!!

36 Posts | Latest reply on 19/08/2007 20:27:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

9 Words Women Use 1.) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. 2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house. 3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine. 4.) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It! 5.) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.) 6.) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake. 7.) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. 8.) Whatever : Is a women's way of saying "Go to Hell" 9.) Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

nice one cbrb.  wot about this one.  1.  iv had that ages:    This is wot a woman says when they buy new clothes.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

Absolutely!!!Clap clever man!                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

yeah ive used that one before Gixxer, it is usually followed by "surely youve seen me wearing it",   always remember to take the price tag off girls.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah specially off bottom of shoes ah . lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
9darter LT's Profile
9darter LT

In: spalding

u didnt say what the right replie is 4 the does my bum look big in this!!!!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Reply1: Your bum IS big (earns a clip round the ear 'ole) Reply2: In what? (earns a drity look, or a look of exasperation) Reply3: No dear, you look lovely (earns a look of disbelief, and another hours wait while she tries on something else)   Moral: Ya can't win! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Is there anything we can do right then girls?? ConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Sometimes! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Quote Oggy: Is there anything we can do right then girls?? ConfusedLOL   Yup...   Snore Fart Belch Get slaughtered (ale) Lose way (no sense of direction, unless there's a long-legged, busty blonde leading the way, then your sense of direction is spot on) LOL Order take-away Loads more but that would get edited out LOL   Aww only kiddin' lads, there's loads of stuff you do VERY WELL, well some of ya Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Now listen here! I wear the trousers in Casa Rattler (Well only when she who has to be obeyed is out) LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Here's one, when women say something ending in "about" i.e. How's about.... or  What about...    The rest is a direct order   i.e How about we dont cook tonight ............you going the chippy! or What about a lighter colour.....................you're painting it magnolia!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Mmm that reminds me of a roundtoit   ya know, when she asks him "when are you going to do...."?   and he say "I'll get around to it"   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL @ Arf, clever lad LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Following on from what Kwak says that there are loads of things men can do well, well there is but us women can do them a lot better, twice as quick and with half the mess.   Theres a lot of scope for the imagination there!                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

At least we can read maps. Oh I nealry forgot what was that in the news a couple of months ago? Oh yes a woman drove down a jetty because her sat=nav told her to Clown.                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Oh wow   just one isolated incident   what more can i say                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

hey! Ratty, I can read maps, I'm very good at map reading, its you guys that get lost all the time, except when we tell ya to lol                                                                                                                                                                               
bradbiker14's Profile
bradbiker14

In: Bradford

Ive never been lost Ive visited unscheduled places and sometimes intended loctions have moved to upset me but i was always exactly where i intended to be                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

hey cbr !you should have said whatever!!now i think theres a storm comin!!UnhappyBroken Heart                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 1204 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption