Tt - closer to the edge dvd

36 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2012 22:43:24 by trumpetrider | Go to original / last post
RAY82's Profile
RAY82

In: london
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just finished watching the dvd, very entertaning, and I respect all those who race the tt!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Bugger...you've just reminded me !!!! Mine's still in its wrapper!!! MUST make time to watch it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

its real good Alice Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I read the first word of the title as a different word, with the I missing lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I went to the cinema to see it in 3d Absolutely fantastic film (now have it on DVD too) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Where did you guys get the DVD, I've tried everywhere?                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Mine was a Xmas pressie that arrived via amazon, Elliemay :>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

yep - amazon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

got mine from asda(3d)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't shop in ASDA so will give amazon another go.......THANKS                                                                                                                                                                             
RAY82's Profile
RAY82

In: london

Got mine via the play.com website                                                                                                                                                                               
james-newbiker's Profile
james-newbiker

I've seen it in WH Smiths as well.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

got mine from asda(3d)   Shocked thruppence? That was cheap LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Got to laugh with you sandi as I can also remember 3d LOL but only just, I might add!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
missme's Profile
missme

In: North west

Guy Martin  Heart   what a star Heart  Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
trumpetrider's Profile
trumpetrider

In: shrewsbury

I TOLD YOU HE'S GAY LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

Guy is NOT gay! Angry   and jealousy gets you no where LOL      Can i ask other girlies(and guys too)  what they thought of Guy Martin on the DVD ?                                                                                                                                                                                
trumpetrider's Profile
trumpetrider

In: shrewsbury

MY OPINION... HE'S GAY!! HE TAKES HIS MOUNTAIN BIKE TO ROMANTIC PLACES AND Censored!! Wacko THAT GUY HAS ISSUES LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

Constructive comments only please Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Who is Gay Martin??????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 435 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption