easter sunday

89 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2012 16:21:23 by Sprint900 | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok just to find out whos  going were on easter sunday always lots of police out cheaking bikes and bikers lol
 so is it
rivvy
matlock
squires
be nice to meet up

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Easter Sunday 8th April   You're going to Rivi aren't you Kay?   Not sure what we're doing yet, wherever we go it will probably be very busy.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Kay think where ever you go you will find BM members not sure where we are going yet                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

hi sandy
ye think rivvy  is on for me always lots going on up there easter sunday and the baccon butters are top lol

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

If nellie sees the bit about bacon butties it may be Rivi for us too, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

may be the round trip                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

My thoughts too. A circuit of all three is about 210 miles according to Google maps.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

realy wow                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

yer rite jp
enjoy werever u go

TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

I'm going on the Durham bike wise Easter egg run, run by local motorbike cops. Great ride out, I love the way cars are made to stop for us :)                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

I'll be on that one too, for the 4th year. I actually love the way the police stop on pelican crossings to stop pedestrians interupting the flow Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I'll be at Brands for the the first race of the BSB season Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sounds good Holmfirthgal Wink ... im doing the notts easter egg run but wouldnt mind a ride up to squires after and maybe matlock on way back home... who knows.... ive never been to rivvi barn so that will be one day.. but probs matlock or squires for me after the run Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Never been to Rivi? Tut tut. We're gonna have to come over and kidnap youEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

think i`ll have a weekend indoors for a change and shag all day LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

mic if u do that u need to rest your hands for a week first Wink

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

SUZIE .... !!!!! 

I agree with Wills, never been to Rivvi INDEED !! 

Ger ova ere lass !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

teehee Wills Cool....i know Shell!! rude of me aint it LOL heehee... well was toying with idea of riding over tmrw bt then looked on map and seen its 170 miles to manchester from here then the rest on top that to rivvi Confused so seemed a bit far for a cuppa tho must admit just looked on tinterweb adn it looks bootiful... but personally i would rather stop over or something.... dunno will seeeeeeeeee... meantime im jealous Party Clown xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

or was it 165 there and back Embarrassed think id best check again as that is diff story!!! pmsl Embarrassed Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

another ...???? moment... just looked on map and rivvi only 90 miles..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 717 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption