Last post

14 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2012 08:09:43 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This will be my last post for a while, I will also be untagging my self from any events that I have signed up to do. My parents have decided to sign over the house we rent of them to us, It needs a bit of money spending on it so I won't be doing as many rallys as planned if any this year. This also means I won't be subscribing to any websites in the near future. Hopefully I'll be back on before the year is out :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Well its a great way to be spending your money (on your future) But hope you can still make the odd night out                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My subscription expires in a couple of days so I don't think I'll be elligable for any of the events. If I can attend the odd night out I will do my best to get there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

all the best for the future Bluey Big smile and enjoy your new home Thumbs Up

wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Bluey good luck with all you do hun, was a pleasure knowing ya little un, and sure we'll come across ya somewhere, take care sweety xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Bluey - just cos you wont be a full member, it dosn't mean you can't come to any events! - Standard members are allowed aswell Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

That's what I thought too !! ... and you don't have to spend oodles to have fun !!

In any case, good luck with the new venture. Hope it brings you loads of smiles.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You don't need to untag yourself or come off, just remain as a standard member and come along to what you want.  Standard members can still add themselves on event pages.    Hope you still make some events at least - and you will probably be settled by the time of the KISS Rally so what better way to join back in!   All the best with everything. BM                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Yes, its not like you have to be a "member" to attend events, you just turn up so anything you can afford to go to you just arrive! Good luck with house renovation                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Bluey, all the best Wink Remember most events on here are free, all you gotta do is find money for juice Thumbs Up Ride safe  Smile

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

All the best mate and a wide decision to invest, but as others have said, if finances allow you can still come to events.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Bluey! you don't get away from us that easily!! oh no! LOL   Good luck with your new responsibilty and hope all goes well for you.   nellie and Sandi Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Bluey im chuffed for you and your bro hun.  As Boss mom says stay a standard member and you might fancy popping in to an event at some point.  All the very best to you pet Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

A learning curve in house maintenance and finances ahead then !!
Good luck with it all, enjoy doing the works needed but DO take some time out and come along to an event or two......                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 683 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption