Noob ZZR11 owner in Wiltshire

12 Posts | Latest reply on 14/03/2012 19:04:01 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RobboC's Profile
RobboC

In: Wiltshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Folks,

I'm Robbo...another noob on here. Currently residing in Wiltshire but have been all over.

My current everyday ride is a ZZR1100 but also in the stable I have a poorly crashed 89 GSXR750 slingy :(

Looking to get out and about, meet some new people and have a laugh!

Until then!

R.
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Welcome Robbo, from a someone else who was exported outta Wiltshire (XK NOT A WORD!!!) lol 

I was born in Devizes, some lovely roads down there, hope you have fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hiya and welcome to BM Robbo Handshake

Keep an eye out on the events and forums for rallys and meets Big smile

Hope to meet you out and about over the summer Thumbs Up

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi Robbo   Welcome to BM. There is plenty going on throughout the year, lots of people to meet, ride outs etc   Good luck                                                                                                                                                                             
RobboC's Profile
RobboC

Thanks for the welcome folks and hopefully, work permitting you will see me at a few rallies. If not...I'll have to get a new job so I CAN get to some rallies!

R.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup Rob, welcome to BM - as has been said, check out the events pages for meet up & ride outs etc. Loads going on this year Thumbs Up Hopefully see ya at one of the events Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

How are you doing robboC, welcome to BM.  I'm sure it won't be long before your in and out the forums and have your name down for events/rallies.  It's a beautiful part of the Country your from.  All the best, ride safe and be happy Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

Welcome dude slingshot hey used to have the gixer 1100 slingshot Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hello good evening and welcome to the madhouse :)

Take a look at the events pages and try to get to a meet as soon as possible so we can annoy you in person lol

Any questions then just PROD A MOD, a list of site staff is on a link at the bottom of the page.

Keep grinning and winning

BJ x
RobboC's Profile
RobboC

Prod a Mod! Sounds like fun!! 

Cheers all for the warm welcome...think my feet are found now! 

See you all over the summer!

Rob :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello Robbo   Prod a Mod! Sounds like fun!!   Yes you'll fit in well Beer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 976 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption