Northern Rockers Rumble 11th 12th May @ Squires

163 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2012 23:01:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
jetset's Profile
jetset

In: Bedford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That's odd, I just been asked to go and help someone out with his machines in Leeds/Bradford.........now if I plan it for Friday, and can get some tools and a tent on a bike, I've no excuses not to come.........ice skating, haven't done that for years, I'm game.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Jetset, you could arrive in a car, there are some spaces for cars, tho as it's a double-event weekend it may be a bit of a squeeze.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

NRR http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2745   Also taking place that weekend, same venue, Forces Family Weekend http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2605   Skaters BobKat RockChickieeeee Minx Attendance list RockChickeelicious & Ellieminx DaveN XKLYBR PurpleBetty BobKat Shell Jilly123 Paneurojim Thisbitchbites HO471 Glenn Bikabill Simon66 Wenders Riggy66Kazninja posh EMDEE                                                                                                                                                                               
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Not able to do this one cos spent too many pennies recently Unhappy   But if you do a ride across to Hawes on Saturday send us a text Bill and I'll ride over from this side and say elloooo Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i'v found out that there is a free disco on the Friday night, and a rock band on the Saturday night (6 pound entry) camping is free but you pay for the showers, it is also a Forces fundraising weekend with alsorts of games on the Saturday and Sunday (see list below), exhibitions and trade stands there over the weekend, there is also a Firework display on the Saturday night, if anyone wants it i was thinking of taking a rideout over to Hawes on the Saturday or across to the coast if you prefair, we dont usually leave till about 11am

Free entry and parking
Ice skating
Funfair
Go-karts
Car boot
Zorbing
Wall climb
Paintball
200ft bungee
Raffles
Water Walking inflatables
and just noticed Donkey Rides (might be ok for XK)

hi M will ring in the morning if we do Hawes

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

We don't have a dog sitter for the whole weekend but will try and get over for a few hours on the SundayBig smile Hope to catch up with those that will still be there and partake in the yummi carvery Thumbs Up,,,,,,HB and JJ900 X
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hoping to get up on the Sunday, weather permitting!!!!
See you all there.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

One More Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!   And because of "circumstances" it will be my last event for a wee while.. so going to make the most of it!!   Did I say..   One More Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!   Yay!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

This is really quite cheeky.. but....   After chatting with XK.. is there anyone going this weekend who has a childs crash helmet or a small head and a spare crash helmet that they should like to loan or sell... Obviously.. not dropped or bounced but doesn't have to be immaculate... Like her mamma.. she suits the scruffy look Wink   If you do.. inbox me.. so we can keep this thread ehmmmm.. "clean" and to the point about who and what and where..                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Rockchickee, may I suggest you start a new thread in the classified forum? It will get seen more there than in here.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Cheeers lovely.. Done Big smile   NRR http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2745   Also taking place that weekend, same venue, Forces Family Weekend http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2605   Skaters BobKat RockChickieeeee Minx Attendance list RockChickeelicious & Ellieminx DaveN XKLYBR PurpleBetty BobKat Shell Jilly123 Paneurojim Thisbitchbites HO471 Glenn Bikabill Simon66 Wenders Riggy66Kazninja posh EMDEE                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

do they sell proper beer at Squires, or should i bring my own? Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

If ya mean real ale, I don't think so Neil, you could always phone up and ask them 01977 684 618   NRR http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2745 Also taking place that weekend, same venue, Forces Family Weekend http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2605   Skaters BobKat RockChickieeeee Minx Attendance list RockChickeelicious & Ellieminx DaveN XKLYBR PurpleBetty BobKat Shell Jilly123 Paneurojim Thisbitchbites HO471 Glenn Bikabill Simon66 Wenders Riggy66Kazninja posh EMDEE                                                                                                                                                                               
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

we are hoping to be there bout 8 to 8.30 if its not raining Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Is that on the friday night that your coming                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Yes Bill , 3 of us .                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Comming down after work 2-2.30. should be there for 6 ish ,see ya all there cheers .                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

We are hoping to get there sat afternoon so if your saving places bill                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

It's Today!!!!!!!   Seee you gorgeous lush peeps tonight.. and tomorrow!!   Ride Safe... Drive Aware and keep smiling!!   Manohman I am Excited but I have to work now!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 480 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption