Northern Rockers Rumble 11th 12th May @ Squires

163 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2012 23:01:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Following a fantastic weekend at Squires, I remembered that Sandi had put this onto the events page.  It's only £6 & camping is free.  I absolutely love rock-a-billy music - so this is a definate for me.  Does anyone else fancy going? Cool   BOBKAT                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Its a possibility, hun.

Will need to check me diary!!                                                                                                                                                                             
terrythetrike's Profile
terrythetrike

In: Bridgwater

thats my birthday weekend huny and now im single again count me in                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Great Alice, hope your free to go - it sounds like a good weekend xx   Jilly Hug sorry to here that.  Be great to see you hun xx   Common folks let have another great weekend Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

thats   me   going Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ach why no..am gaun tae :)                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Think I may make this one, would be rude not to seeing as its local Smile    and seeing as Ive decided not to go to NABD this year                                                                                                                                                                              
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

If big Jim is coming - then I'll have to say no.......
But I tell fibs on occasion. 
Love ya Jim. Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooh me please! me please!                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Just realised that I typed COMMON folk and not COME ON folk in my initial post Embarrassed  my bloody spelling - not one you picked me up on it bless you Hug   That's great that I won't be there myself and yet another awesome weekend camping and jigging at Squires is in the making.  I've put it on the events page as well. Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

??? that's great that I won't be there myself???    are you losing the plot Katie?                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Gawd boss mom - it does read like im not going Wacko - i'm glad that I'll have company to share the weekend with.  Do I'm thinking does that read right, I think I'm am, if not have, lost the plot Pinch eeeeeeeeeeek.   ANYWAY are you coming out to play that weekend lady??????? Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Might make it , depends on how wedding plans are going lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Hmmmm... hmmmmm... I just got strangely excited!!!   Miss Purple.. Minx hasn't stopped talking about you.. so will keep this quiet until I can confirm or deny that we can come.. although with so many lush peeps going already.. I'll say it again.. I'm strangely excited!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh you've just gotta confirm it - denying yourself  is not an option!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

"denying yourself is not an option.." unquote   Hmmmmmmmm... now thats an even more excitable eliciting statement...   I dooooooo like to dance..   Ex hubby is coming for tea to see the poorly minx.. might just be nice instead of "cordial"...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HugHugHugs for a poorly Minxy HugHug                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Sorry to here Minx is poorly - hope it's a quick recovery.  Purplebetty speaks only sense, denying yourself is not an option hun Hug   Purplebetty sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you on Sunday - look forward to it in May if not before Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Bobkat - be good to meet you too!!

Yahoo

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Katie, be very careful when you first meet Betty.   She gets excited easily, and has a tendency to throw her beer about!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption