Wheels next the sea - Norfolk

101 Posts | Latest reply on 21/06/2012 19:39:59 by SPRINT56 | Go to original / last post
lionfish's Profile
lionfish

In: Cotswolds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well I have horizontal rain here at the moment, fingers crossed it improves.Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sunny here!!                                                                                                                                                                              
jetset's Profile
jetset

In: Bedford

Sunny here, I've had words with the man.....sorry, person upstairs and a few showers today, settling down o.nite and good tomorrow....yey.....ice creams all round.

Andrew                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm not buying this time!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

!st person has arrived................Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Thats me back safe and sound and only got wet twice, not bad for this year.   Thanks for organising this one Elliemay, nice to see some new faces.                                                                                                                                                                             
yzfsam's Profile
yzfsam

In: downham market

thanks to all especially elliemay great day out see you all again soonSmile                                                                                                                                                                              
aim 2 ride's Profile
aim 2 ride

In: wisbech

dam it if i had seen this earlier i would of come as its not far from me ,sounds like a good day out Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Keep an eye out for our Elliemay,  aim 2 ride  Wink   She's always scheming down there in East Anglia land Evil Smile   Says there aren't many of you down there Shocked   Feels lonely, (apparently) posting alone  Wacko    So  jump right in and get your name down for the next one  Big smile   You won't regret it, great bunch o peeps Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
yzfsam's Profile
yzfsam

In: downham market

have a look at the white lady worsted event aim to ride.                 should be a great weekend with a great bunch of peeps.                         and as a bonus its cheap and in aid of a great cause.                                                                                                                                                                              
tri885's Profile
tri885

In: Thetford

Yet another BIG THANK YOU to Elliemay for organising another full day of eating, drinking (tea) and tomfoolery!

Good to meet new faces, and a special welcome to Marie and Charlie, who I am sure will become regulars from now on.

Also, a huge thumbs up to the Monkey Hanger (he knows who he is!) who hauls his ass miles and miles to join in the fun.  Top bloke.

Finishing off back at Mission Control with a meal, just put a perfect end to a brilliant day.  Good on yer, Dave.

We had a winner at the show, too.

Look at the events page people, there is more to come.
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

In: croydon

funny that,i was just in norfolk at a festival...was so wasted that i could hardly stand let alone ride...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Was a FANTASTIC weekend, great BBQ at ours on Saturday, nice little ride to Gorleston for breakfast on Sunday and an awesome ride up the coast road to Wells..   Thanks to all those who made this such a great day out, for those that couldn't make it, be sure not to miss the next one, we had a great bunch of riders on this one and it's growing all the time.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, where do I start? what a bl**dy good rideout!! I have to thank the cafe for being so well organised that we managed to leave on time!! The food was good and they had saved our tables Clap My brother Peter for leading the rideout!! he did a top job and looked after the ladies who had never been on a rideout before Clap but next time make sure everyone is with us at the start!!! Poor Old Red LOL The people on the rideout didn't see any rain!!!!Thumbs Up Well done Charlie and Marie for making it. I hope this is the first of many!!!(Chris your a star) Peter for traveling, just for a rideout, also Mike99. Rick you will be happy to know that when I woke up Monday morning my voice had gone!! I'm very quiet Cry I'm sorry to the people I didn't meet at this and if you phoned me my PA Old Red had to take the call as I had nearly lost my voice. Hopefully we will meet at the next one!! I've added photo's to the event, please tag yourself, if anyone else has any pic's please put them on.   Thank you all again, what a great bunch of people!!Hug   Keep an eye on the events page, as will try and do another rideout sometime next month Wink                                                                                                                                                                                     
old red's Profile
old red

Yeah, I almost forgot to thank bro Peter for leading the ride.....and thanks to EVERYONE for leaving me in Gorleston....Good job Mick & Pat realisedThumbs UpLOL   Peter(Sprint56)awesome guy....All the way from Surrey for a rideout..He must really like the *special ones* of Norfolk..                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

old redPete is one of the seven. He will ride anywhere for a good day out Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm sorry you had to miss it YZFJohn. It was a great day with lot's of new face's Big smile   Yes Agreed David Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

In: Walton on Thames

Yea fantastic weekend beer bikes and breakfast what more could you want.   Well done Pete (Elli's brother/scarlet pimpernel ) for staying visible this weekend. Big thank you to Ellimay for the well organised affair.   Yes Dave will deffo go the distance for good ride out with good company.   Monkey hanger deffo not but if I was I would be building the gallows as I speak for you Chris.   Will deffo be back and hopefully you will get a better photo LOL for events page next time.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

You forgot to mention my burgers Pete!! Anyone want another ??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 861 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption