Wheels next the sea - Norfolk

101 Posts | Latest reply on 21/06/2012 19:39:59 by SPRINT56 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I wondered if anyone would be interested in this as a rideout?   It's the 4th Wells Motorbike show on the Sunday 17th June £1 per wheel (Good to have pilly and pay half each Wink) Oh and your bike is the show!   We could all meet in the morning for breakfast and then ride the coast road to Wells next the sea for this show   Let me know what you think                                                                                                                                                                                     
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Ellie, once again its a loooong way away fer me ( err where is wells)? great idea tho, sure u get interest....                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I know where Wells next the sea is. We used to go there with my ex inlaws who live outside of Kings Lyne. I suppose it's about 140 miles for me. Will give it some thoughtThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's the weekend of The Farmyard Party.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

If you are not going it will be okBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes I know XK but when I looked to see who is going, no one from this end were added to the list, so thought it would be good to do something over here Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

rossoandy21 Wells-next-the-sea is in North Norfolk. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Elliemay, is it Wells or Wheels? I've changed it to Wells in the title, on the calendar, let me know if it's incorrect and I can change it back.   Is it a bike show or a ride out for BM members? I notice you put the event in the 'rides out' category but in the text you mention the cost of entry to the show.   Everyone follow the link to put your name down   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2951                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi sandi the event is called 'Wheels' next the sea and being held in Wells next the sea Wacko This is a one day show so thought it would make a good breakfast and coast rideout for BMers   I do hope this makes sense Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ah, righto Elliemay, thanks for that, I've changed the title back, these flippin' organisers and their daft event titles lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

rofl @ sandi n ellieLOL     well done ellie for organising.....an well done sandi fer attempting to figure it all out lol...
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Andy, it doesn't take much to confuse me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol @ sandi and thanks to Andy Big smile  You'll get to understand I never seem to make anything easy Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

Hope I can make myself available for this one, I love Wells next to the sea.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be good to see you John, nice ride along the coast, breakfast, what more could you ask for Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

Be good to see you John, nice ride along the coast, breakfast, what more could you ask for Big smile

Maybe I am picky Ellie but I could ask for:
Sunny weather - not too hot (light breeze)All the cagies to stay at homeNo, diesel, mud etc on the road
Kids to have road senseFit women in bikini's - No, scratch that one I would fall off the bike, not good. Embarrassed
I'm sure I could think of more.  Didn't add good company as that is foregone with a BM meet.  Big smile

old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Will ensure your wishes are met JohnBig smile         believe that and you'll believe anything!                                                                                                                                                                                     
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We'll have to see what we can do John Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This will be a good day out, starting with breakfast Thumbs Up

old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I'll be more than happy to start it with a breakfastBig smile...   Good idea to finish it with another too!   Then off home for a bacon buttyBig smile.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 566 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption