Another Night out in Manchester

27 Posts | Latest reply on 11/05/2012 09:46:28 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

AMENDMENT

Hey folks :)

Arranging a night out in Manchester on MAY 19th
to the Hard Rock Cafe in Manchester.

Anyone needing a place to bunk down, let me know, theres floor space at mine and tent space in the back Thumbs Up

Meeting at the Hard Rock Cafe @ 8.30pm
Anyone wanting to come to mine first for food, is more than welcome, but need to know beforehand (for obv reasons)

We always have a laugh when out so get your names down Thumbs Up

P.S. The Boneyard Dogs are NOT playing on the 19th, only the 18th.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I daren't...Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was hoping to come to the next one but can't do Fridays, sorry :(                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

V ... It can be stretched to a saturday ... doesnt have to be when the band are playing ... just thought it may be a good night Wink

If a majority prefers a saturday 19th then its very easily changed Thumbs Up

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

I wan't to know why XK 'daren't' go .... Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Me to ?
I would go on the 19th                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I made a right tit of meself at the last do in manchesterDisapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

XK,
We haven't even met - but your making a right tit of thissen does not surprise me in the least.
And there has got to be SOMEONE everyone can talk about afterwards. It might as well be you.
Makes a change from it being me Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey folks, have u heard the one about Riggy, the archbishop, and the cucumber?EmbarrassedExclamation                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

XK  - you remind me of the naughty boys in my class - Tut! Tut!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry MissUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

XK - I'll let you off with a stern warning this time - but in future it'll be a detention!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

eek!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Ho4701's Profile
Ho4701

In: whitefield

Ill be up for this but won't know work arrangements untill closer time.

HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

Awww, I'm away that weekend

pedskull's Profile
pedskull

In: chester

I could be up for this work permitting do you have room for a camper van ??? well old amblance so not small ??                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Not sure about room for an ambulance but I expect thay will have need for one at some point                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

XK Exclamation                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Alex   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2938                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Sandi .... cos you love me ;)  Can I change the date to the 19th ... pweezzzzzzz Big smile

I will fill another form in and submit that Embarrassed

Plans the same but its saturday the 19th May

Im still going to see the band on the 18th so if free, anyone is welcome to tag along then also Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3281 seconds. There are 1435 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption