Charity Motorcycle Ride in aid of FSIDS

34 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2012 05:56:18 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm posting this on behalf of Pilly Tart and have copied her original message. For those who don't know, FSIDS is The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. I know its really short notice but ...... Would anyone be interested in helping me organise a charity ride out for the 25th March 2012? All monies raised will be for FSIDS which I lost my son to in 25th march 1993 when he was 3months old                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Excellent cause, shame about the date, were in Mablethorpe that weekend :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

I know we are and it has been mentioned to Paula, although I can understand her reasons for wanting to do it that day. I'm sure she'll come along and give more information on this thread tomorrow anyway as there's plenty of people not going to Mablethorpe.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

sorry cant make paula                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

In.  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Wonderful cause. I shall have a word, and it we can't join a ride out, perhaps there is a way that a donation can be made???                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

My plan for this (with ideas from others) 
Meet at bassets pole @ 10am - donate for the charity there before starting the ride out @ £5 per bike
Ride up to the Raven cafe in Whitchurch, have brekkie (going to see about a winning raffle for a free breakfast for one of the lucky bikers (raffle tickets will be sold for £1 and again all proceeds to go to the chosen charity,  Then after breakfast/coffee - go on to the ponderosa/horseshoe pass for another coffee break, then if we have time go to quatt cafe in bridgenorth for the final stop.

If there is anyone that can not make the rideout but would like to donate, please see the link below :) 

http://www.justgiving.com/Paula-hayes

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Looks like a good day out so hope the weather's kind to you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

If anybody who is going to Mablethorpe wants to donate, i have no prob collecting from you and passing it to Paula :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

Thank you BJ, That would be great :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

I have just been notified that there will be a raffle held for this and the tickets will be £1 a strip - prize will be a free breakfast and cuppa at the raven cafe :) 

Don't forget, if you cant make it, you can still donate - thank you x 

http://www.justgiving.com/Paula-hayes?fb_ref=fundraisin...le_oneline                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I hope the weather is dry for the ride out and good luck with the fund raising, Pilly Tart.   When you have all the details, if you submit it to the events calendar I'll add it for you.   I look forward to seeing the photos, hoping someone takes some.                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

Thank you Sandi 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bright-Eyes-charity-ride-...1715448489

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This is now on the Biker Match calendar, thanks Pilly   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2936                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

Just wanted to say, thnak you to all that have donated so far x                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Just giving this a bump back to page one. Get your names down folks or contact Pilly Tart for more information.                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

Thank you Simon Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

If you dont dig deap for this good cause you will be reported to BJ for your name to be put in the hat for a forfit later in the year                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

lmao JP , good reply ..... even im worried lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

Whoo hoo folks, just heard that express and star (local evening paper) will be at bassets pole taking photo's as we set off!!! .......... time to smile, get your names down and your wallets out people :-)

http://www.facebook.com/events/310197359034474/

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6797 seconds. There are 304 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption