White Lady Rally, East Anglia, 29/06-01/07

78 Posts | Latest reply on 04/07/2012 09:49:50 by YZFJohn | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Weekend Bike Rally in aid of N.A.B.DLive Music every Night playing are: Worlds apart, Big Black Cadillac, Punktures and Bone GardenTrade Stands N.A.B.D StandBeer FestivalThe Rally is being organised and run by the Norwich N.A.B.D Reps with help from Norfolk N.A.B.D members. Location:The Rally is being held at a pub in a Norfolk village close to the Norfolk Broads   Price: Weekend Pass £5 per person (which includes free camping) Day Pass £3 per person                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

well done Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Elliemay   29th June - 1st July   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2923                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks shadi and Mic for your help with this Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

Thanks shadi and Mic for....

Who's Shadi?  Is that slim Shadi? LOL

I am putting my name down for this but a bit early to be defo.

John.

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I shall be over that way more often now, so I shall keep an eye on your meeting dates Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A big APOLOGY to sandi Embarrassed    Thanks John should be a great weekend!!   Would be lovely to see you Trish, got a few more ideas for Rallies and rideouts, so watch this space.   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Who's Shadi? Is that slim Shadi? LOL   PML, not me, I aint slim anymore.   No apology necessary Elliemay, it's funny.   (When I was 21 a work colleague kept calling me Sadie, as she always called me by that name I just responded to it rather than keep telling her it's Sandi.)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If anyone want to know anything more about this Rally, checkout the event on the calendar or pm me, I'm more than happy to answer any of your questions Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This should be a good rally with lots going on...rideouts etc                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

Talk about slow, realised this event is on the day after my Birthday!

Will be expecting plenty of Beer
and Hug
and (closest I can find) Censored (female members only need apply!!!!)
Party

PMSL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm sure we can sort something out for you John Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

Forgot -will I get a birthday cake??? Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How many candles?                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Just the 1 candle methinks....His age we would have a major fire risk!!   That's why I don't bother with candles on the cake anymore!                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

"How many candles? "

69!  Oooopps! ,no that was the year I was Born so it would be 43 - Damn.

My daughter would tell me of for destroying the Ozone with that many candles. LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We can't upset the children, so just one candle it is then                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This will be another good weekend Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

And doing Notts pick up a pilly on the Sunday too!!....Should be a gooood weekendBig smile..                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

Only if you get your bikes bake on the road! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8604 seconds. There are 612 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption