Photo Albumns

10 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2012 17:22:00 by Matt | Go to original / last post
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Matt,   Whilst uploading some new phots onto my profile, I was presented with new rules for uploading.... Main photo album only to contain phots of you and all others into other albumns.   I understand what it's all about, but would it be possible to do some jiggery pokery that enables phots to be moved between albums rather than having to delete them and uploading again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

i second that . as i only got a dongle (lol) and it drains the pennies                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

don't worry about existing photos... it's just there to stop newbies putting photos of their bikes and dogs as their profile pics.  Also bringing people's attention to the albums feature and reminding everyone you can upload photos of things other than just yourself - but create an album for it.

Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Phew ...... Thnx Matt Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey Matt! I think it would be a useful feature maybe keep it in mind for future BM site updates? It is a pain if you've uploaded photos and want to move them to another album, then you have to re-upload them and delete the originals.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ditto LMF's comments, plus, enabling us to retitle our albums, if we make a typing error. PLEASE? *flutters eyelashes*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol @ Sandi :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not sure what's going on with the photo uploader at the moment but it won't let me upload anything, not even with the simple uploader.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I'll get in touch with Matt to see of there's a problem.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

It's probably your computer if both don't work.  Other photos are being uploaded by other people at the moment so the server is ok.

let me know if you can't figure it out                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 617 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption