Lippy Ladies MCC: West Yorkshire Social

6 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2012 19:26:03 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
TriumphTigress's Profile
TriumphTigress

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

tonight (Monday 27th) @the Old Brickworks, Wakefield Road, Leeds from 6.30 onwards.

All ladies welcome

See you there

TT.x

Map here http://g.co/maps/pgsv6
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Heya, i'd love to come to your next meeting but it falls when I'm on holiday :( I hope to make one of the meetings very soon as its not far from me :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

That link doesn't lead to where it's meant to, TT                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

The postcode is BD11 1EA   I just copied and pasted TT's link into google maps and it came up with the address etc.   For some reason I can't copy google map links into posts!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I didn't think to paste it into google maps, DOH! lol Cheers BB                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Still worth a ride out in the summer after work if I'm on an early shift. It's about an hour ride from my work :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2148 seconds. There are 1356 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption