Moxey's birthday night out 31/08/07

37 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2007 17:56:22 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

were havin a night out in derby on the 31st august for moxey 30th bithday, its a friday night ...go round the rock pubs then end in the sitwell theres a rock band on then a disco it will  be a top night out, so if ya wanna go get ya sen a b n b booked, my house is booked up already lol

post on this thread if u want to go.

will let u know what time we goin to meet up and where a bit nearer the time!

cya there Thumbs Up

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

you could have made the subject more useful Godverdomme! Like instead of "NIGHT OUT"  you should have "Moxey's birthday night out 31/08/07" so people can see at a glance.   Oh i dont know, what will we do with you.  Pain in the rear to change too! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

done :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhh u no me i never know what to say im shy hahahahahaha

thanks by the way matt Thumbs Up

Matt's Profile
Matt

Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ShockedLOL
LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

In: Peterborough

hi rc, i am definitely interested, will check my rota at work tonight and see what shift i am on - would be nice to meet you all eventually and of course celebrate moxey's birthday! Is that ok? Smile   moxey i might even buy you a card if your really really lucky!                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I thought I wasn't supposed to find out about the surprise party everyone's having for my birthday? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

In: Peterborough

um.......... rc? lolConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

hahaa funny A.F. mox!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You told me about it Moxey!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Wil do my best seeing as you're about to become one of us old farts Moxey LOL any room for a tent again RC? lol
RC's Profile
RC

yes i got room for ur tent oggy again! LOL

yeah u told me about it to mox why u think i posted it up WackoLOL

firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

moxey is an old fart anyhow oggy LOL....   yeah i'll be there ,dead or alive i'll be there ,got to see this ....   LOL     well lets rock n roll ,catch you all on the flip side                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

omg does that me i got u stayin at mine again fbk lol                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

yeap and some                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Oh dear LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

what ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

You know wot! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hmmm im goin to a b n b  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 784 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption