suzuki 125 maruader

12 Posts | Latest reply on 05/03/2012 23:44:57 by newbikerchick | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My lovely 125 red maruader is up for sale taxed mot etc £950 . No use for it any more !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But surely riding it would help put the smileBig smile back on your chops?
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Stop talking bollocks and get on the bike                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Whats happened ? Had enough or have you bought a new bike .                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Biking is for life and the same for friends, relationships are not necessarily the same.   So best to get back on that bike and meet up with some friends and have a brilliant time Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

OY Lady, we will have less of that chat thank you very much !! 

Get yer arse out there & enjoy that bike, there are plenty on here who will ride out with you !!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

So sorry to hear about your circumstances Babs Hug   But like the others said get back on that bike. Your girly needs your love too. Soon you may find that getting out on your beautiful bike in some spring sunshine will bring a lovely smile to your face and a bit of fun into your life too....honestly                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am a wimp but ill will get there Sorry for the dismal conversations soon be back on track and get my bike all cleaned and sparkly again XXXXXthanks for all the support XXXXXBabs                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Good on ya Lass Thumbs Up, good to see the old Babs returning.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Dont forget you have your name down for events and we expect to see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
mickyd's Profile
mickyd

In: chester

hey babs , your a lady , a biker , and we all love you !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi babs, If I can get back on my bike after coming off in  october then i'm sure you can and will, managed to get out a few times last week on my own and yes it did put a smile back on my face. I'm more determined now to pass my test by the summer Good luck hun hope to meet up with you soon x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1168 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption